Login

Videos

I have a Question about Orbs.

More
09 Oct 2011 19:49 #21 by LadyFlash
I think people still believe in orbs, because there is no other explanation for some things. I have seen some things that were pegged as orbs that were clearly dust particles or insects. However I HAVE seen seen video footage of what could only be described as orbs of light. Could there be a logical explanation for them? Possibly, but I am not sure what that would be. It's like the term UFO. Any object flying in the air can be a UFO if you don't know what it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2011 19:37 #22 by RedFyre
I'm new here - so I'm not sure if this is the right place, but saying that - there is a finite amount of space on a server no, or you have to pay more. I've been looking at pics, and time and time again people post pics of orbs.. most aren't paranormal.. it's frustrating and a waste of time, why do people still believe in them?

More
08 Oct 2011 18:40 #23 by amoonwolfe
A multi-colored orb, sunch as the one you describe is usually a moisture droplet refracting light as a prism would. Congratulations on a nice experience.

More
08 Oct 2011 18:36 #24 by amoonwolfe
I agree completely. I must say that when I break down and seek outside advice/a reading, I have found tons of total fakes over the last 45 years. It is difficult to sit there and listen to someone tell you a pack of outright lies and as a result, I usually take a "witness" along when I go for a reading. The most accurate reader I ever encountered actually offered to mentor me and did so for many years. May you find just such a trusted and accurate individual. Best of luck on your path.

More
07 Oct 2011 17:35 #25 by LadyFlash
I have always been told that an intuitive can read almost anyone, except themselves or family. For some reason they are too close to allow for accurate reading. I guess it would be easier to read into or misinterpret what you are picking up on due to close knowledge of that person. You have to be able to detach on one level and it's more difficult when you yourself or family is involved.

More
07 Oct 2011 17:04 #26 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well as far as an intuitive getting a reading from someone else, there is such a thing as being too close to the situation. I have a hard time reading myself and others in my family. Maybe I am reading them, just in a completely different way. Anyway, psychic or not, I wouldn't mind getting a reading done. There's always going to be another perspective that could help us add to the perspective we have of ourselves.

More
07 Oct 2011 15:03 - 02 Nov 2011 11:27 #27 by Keith
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 11:27 by Keith.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Oct 2011 13:55 #28 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: I have a Question about Orbs.

Keith wrote:

Keith, since spirits come to you, why do you need a reading? I suspect you already know you're very intuitive and the spirits know that and trust you; the biggest hurdle to overcome in my humble opinion.

I'd rather talk with someone like yourself than a so called expert any day. There's no such thing as a paranormal expert anyway. Lol...again, entitled to their own opinion, not their own facts.

I believe, that at the end of the day, spirits respond to the intuitiveness of the person who has come into their space. Intuition is their language [my opinion] and they will act upon that more than they ever will with ghost techy equipment.

Believe me when I tell you that your intuition will bring results. When you get spirits in your photos [and you will], I'd love to see them.

Steven Matrix, Hello and thanks for the thoughts.

Steven, you will know what I mean with this statement. "I don't talk to many people about any of this because it makes most people very uncomfortable to be around people who are sensitive to their unknowns." So my terminology may not be up to par with others here on all this, sorry.

"Keith, since spirits come to you, why do you need a reading?"

Spirits aren't in every room at all times. For me to "read them" (In my mind “Know they are there” but not necessarily there to communicate with me) I simply meant I know of the presence. They choose as whether to communicate or not and if they choose not to communicate at that time they are just a presence in my mind’s eye.
Terminology hurdles?
As for "coming to me," I simply meant spirits seem to know who is sensitive to them not that they must or will communicate. Sorry if I miss lead anyone with the statement of "drawn in like a beacon" It was to me a simple explanation to say they know who believes and who does not and they may or may not look for those people to communicate with.

"Believe me when I tell you that your intuition will bring results. When you get spirits in your photos [and you will], I'd love to see them."

You are right Steven, and it has as far as knowing where to focus our time on site.

I believe that spirits can get comfortable with who they see often and decide to communicate with. As with the little boy in a wool coat who visits our guests now and then here where I live. Although they may sense someone who knows the are there I believe they still, just as we are, able to decide whether to trust or not. I (we) am/are a stranger(s) to these spirits as well as anyone who walks into their location for the first time.

Trust is earned and a single visit may not be enough to earn that trust. Remember we intrude on their turf and we are trying our hardest to get proof of something they may not want everyone to know. Their very existence. They know, I believe.

When I do get a spirit in my photo I would love to show it... Ummmmm. Maybe that is why so few Spirit photos exist, they may not want them shown to all?

Being at this "Spirit hunting" thing for a short time and yet learning I yet have a lot to learn as to capturing Spirit's images. As I often know of their locations on site, which helps, and when we encounter them, yet a photograph rarely shows little to nothing of proof positive. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong in picture taking but at this point in my thoughts I am to the belief that Spirits seem to have control of that aspect and can either avoid the pictures or just are not being picked up.

I have yet to see a photo that shows a full spirit as those I see. What I mostly see is the person as they were when alive. Their image of the most liked time in life perhaps. To me they are never in color, always in monotones, I believe they choose whether to be a presence or a spirit as I see them in my opinion.

So I yet wait for the day I finally take a picture of what I see. Pictures with mists, orbs, shadows and distortions may well be spirits in one stage or another I can't say for sure. But this is what we most often see labeled "Spirits."

Keith

OK Keith, I understand...old fashioned reading. Lol.

Months before you came to this site, my wife and I were going to the same location several times as we believed that one way for spirits to trust, they needed to see you fairly regularly and come to have an understanding of your intentions. We will still do this as time permits.

Anyway, I've attached a small file [taken from a big crop] that was taken in St. Augustine 3 weeks ago. CC actually found it as I had 30 minutes tops to shoot [cemetery closing] and I didn't think I would get anything. That's what I get for thinking.

Attachments:

More
07 Oct 2011 13:12 - 02 Nov 2011 11:25 #29 by Keith
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 11:25 by Keith.

More
07 Oct 2011 12:55 - 02 Nov 2011 11:24 #30 by Keith
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 11:24 by Keith.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features