Login

Videos

I have a Question about Orbs.

More
11 Oct 2011 10:49 - 11 Oct 2011 10:50 #1 by Keith
polarice7000,

I am new to much of the G/H and am a bit confused with your reply. In your view are all Orbs demonic by nature?

Keith
Last edit: 11 Oct 2011 10:50 by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2011 02:15 #2 by polarice7000
Well, for research .. The meanings you put your, as .. According to the world characterized the spectrum. There are people that can see inside them, and get some small sounds .. These sounds are called, demonic silence .. There is a theory in itself .. But please contact me and we'll see.

-Gabriel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

More
10 Oct 2011 18:10 #3 by Keith

LadyFlash wrote: I had no idea you could get into trouble for MUI. I guess we will have to be very careful and do most of the toasting AFTER we finish marching. hehehehehehe :lol:

Cheers to that! LOL :side:

Keith
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyFlash

More
10 Oct 2011 17:53 #4 by LadyFlash
I had no idea you could get into trouble for MUI. I guess we will have to be very careful and do most of the toasting AFTER we finish marching. hehehehehehe :lol:

More
10 Oct 2011 15:57 - 10 Oct 2011 15:59 #5 by Keith

Keith:
We may want to toast after we march. I don't wanna get an MUI [marching under the influence]. Lol.

We know little and have much to understand and learn.

LOL Steven.

Marching Under the Influence. That's funny. LOL

We'll just have to toast with the "Spirits of understanding and good intensions." No broken laws there. LOL

Keith
Last edit: 10 Oct 2011 15:59 by Keith.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Oct 2011 15:40 #6 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: I have a Question about Orbs.

Keith wrote: A toast. "Onward we march to new understandings."

Keith

Keith:
We may want to toast after we march. I don't wanna get an MUI [marching under the influence]. Lol.

We know little and have much to understand and learn.

More
10 Oct 2011 13:28 #7 by Keith
A toast. "Onward we march to new understandings."

Keith

More
10 Oct 2011 13:26 #8 by Keith

Photography is how I connect with spirits and I stay within those perameters; not because I limit myself, but because I know it's what I'm supposed to be doing.

What a great way to put what you do. Purpose is a great motivator. Thanks for the thoughts.

Keith

More
10 Oct 2011 05:11 #9 by RedFyre
I think they know..they only show themselves when they feel the need.. I mean I've seen some neat stuff..and kick myself hard for my old computer being dropped.. or ermm tossed by an ex.. it had some good stuff in it.. including a vertical lightning looking activity.. I can't pull any cool stuff out.. well it would have cost me 300, and I just don't have that kind of money for some pics that could boost my vanity/status. I hope I can find some neat stuff again.. one can hope. :P

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Oct 2011 03:15 #10 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: I have a Question about Orbs.

Keith wrote: Steven, the spirits I see have little to no distortions at least in my eyes. Perhaps if I were to take a picture of them at that moment they could come out different. Those who show themselves to me as in their full form I would never try to get a picture of for I would be afraid it may begin a mistrust between them and I.

Those I search for I have little to no contact with other than knowing we are not alone in this place. Will they ever show me a full view as those use to me? I can only hope.

Trust. That is what is expected of us. In my opinion.

Keith

I come out and ask them if I can photograph them. I learned from an intuitive to let them know that I know they aren't dead, but very much alive. I also tell them that I am taking photos and would love if they would be a part of the photo [another reason to visit the same place many times to gain their trust of my intention] because the photos I use will be shown to others to educate as to the proof that the afterlife is real.

The thing with me is that I go to a location almost exclusively to photograph; nothing else interests me. Like Wes I also use infrared photography as one of my mediums. The photo I posted for you a few days ago Keith was done in IR. Photography is how I connect with spirits and I stay within those perameters; not because I limit myself, but because I know it's what I'm supposed to be doing.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features