Login

Videos

weird stuff

More
25 Jul 2011 13:43 #31 by shysterlynn
weird stuff was created by shysterlynn
Happy Monday once again -I have 2 things here I want to throw out at you good people this morning.. The first thing is while I spent the weekend at my moms my dreaming was really strange -I dreamt of my step father who passed away 2 months prior and in this dream it was like we were on a phone AGAIN and he said to me don't you think it is time for you to talk to me ... and the weird thing is he said this to my mom a few weeks prior to him passing away he said that to her about me .. and she just told me this this weekend.. so I am not sure what he wants from me now at this point -such as regrets? or to maybe say he is sorry for all the rotten things he has done to me at this point I really do not know , but he does come to me in my dreams quite a bit.. the second thing i wanted to talk about is that my aunt has this big fat fat bootsy and this cat one minute will be the house and the next outside sitting and noone has been letting him out and there is no holes anywhere for him to get out and this has been happening for a lil while now and she is just at her wits end because she can not find out what is happening here ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features