Login

Videos

weird stuff

More
27 Jul 2011 21:54 #1 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: weird stuff
Not seeing too much really just someone who looks lost in this lifetime

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2011 21:29 #2 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: weird stuff
Good to know :) things are aligning for you and to your benefit, you just need to look at something, look in the mirror, tell me what you see.

More
27 Jul 2011 21:22 #3 by shysterlynn
I will stay open :)

More
27 Jul 2011 16:53 #4 by gnhadmin
Fair enough, but please, do realize that you're feeding your own pain, you are making it stronger, what you feel fuels it and there is no stop to that unless you own it and learn to let go. If not, you will be trapped in this circle of hate. Just trying to prove to you a point that is very reasonable ans common sense, I know you feel what you feel, but you are alive he is not, you still can change things he can't. It is that and only that simple - give or take, maker or breaker, it all depends on you now what you do with this, seriously you asked, I gave you my honest answer, and it is not me who speaks, it is the supersouls, the aethers, if you don't trust them well, we might end this, since there is no point. I acknowledge your pain but I also have mine to bare, trust me, I had my share of experiences that led me on the edges of reality, and as your pain was pretty real and material, mine was transcendental and I suffered twice, one for the simple and raw material level, two for that I wasn't sure, aware if it really was there or wasn't, I was deprived of owning my pain, my memory was tampered with and I suffered greatly for reasons which are mine to keep. Please be open, tis all I ask of you.

More
27 Jul 2011 15:44 #5 by shysterlynn
NO OFFENCE BUT -HE KNEW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND HE CHOSE TO MOLEST ME AND BE UGLY TO MY MOTHER -SO PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THAT ISSUE JUST BECAUSE HE IS OVER ON THE OTHER SIDE NOW

More
27 Jul 2011 15:17 #6 by gnhadmin
You know you shouldn't be so hateful towards him, I mean no offence but he wasn't responsible for his actions, he was a sick man, sick man do things that are not normal. And as much as it was painful to you, the dead should only be spoken of good, that is the rule. Still you made a connection don't you see? He actually wants to compensate for what he did, hence the dreams. Everything is connected don't think it is not cause it is.

More
27 Jul 2011 14:15 #7 by shysterlynn
I really do agree with you and no you are not poking around trust me if i thought you or anyone else was i would not put anything up in the forum :) i was just getting frustrated last night because some of what i read rang true and some did not and i would have thought he would came through to say something anything about what he has done to this family over the years and really acknowledge it all .. and yes i do agree it would only take frank to put a bug in mikes ear to let me move there with my mother and son , however i highly doubt that will happen .. i think i am mostly frustrated because he comes to me in my dreams wanting to talk and however i already wrote my letter with all my thoughts and feelings and read it at his grave and burned it and after that now is when the dreams start of him asking me to talk to him and asking about my son michael -it is almost like what the hell do you want from me i already read you my feelings and got it all out .. so it is really overwhelming at times for me ..

More
26 Jul 2011 23:50 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: weird stuff
Lynn, I don't want to sound like I'm poking around where I don't belong, so if I sound like that, forgive me. I know first hand there are things in life that you will never just get over. I just hope that one day you will be able to rise above all of this. Tell Frank that if he wants to help you he can go to his son and try to resolve this situation with your living arrangements. Your step brother doesn't need to be a psychic. Frank will just have to be able to put a little bug in his ear. It seems to me he understands what he has done. Once you cross over you get that type of clarity. Filling your heart with vengeance and malice can't help you. Be open and try to forgive; accept his help. He cannot hurt you anymore.

More
26 Jul 2011 23:08 #9 by shysterlynn
thank you -take care

More
26 Jul 2011 23:01 #10 by gnhadmin
I need to take a break for today I fought too much, it is getting to me. Will helpe next time, possibly tomorrow. Be Wek

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features