Login

Videos

weird stuff

More
26 Jul 2011 22:59 #11 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: weird stuff
I did look out the window here and there are no red trees... And i guess i am shocked that there would not be any messages for anyone else in the family

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2011 22:40 #12 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: weird stuff
Yes keep safe from bad omens and watch out for red trees.... take a look at the window now, and see, you might not like this. Also remember about the roses. Nothing else than feelings of sorrow content and regret come from him anymore. He will be at peace very soon.

More
26 Jul 2011 22:38 #13 by shysterlynn
is there any other messages he would like me to pass on to anyone ?

More
26 Jul 2011 22:26 #14 by gnhadmin
It does and it doesn't... he was suppose to care for you but he misused it, he was to be there when you needed him and he wasn't, a total follow up, a failure. He failed at what he did best, keeping things tight together. He has outlived the purpose of his mission in this world. He had to go but he wanted to let you know something important, as much as he abused you both and used you he *did* want to be a good father and husband. He was *dead on arival* so to speak, pretty much, means he was predestined to fail in this task.

More
26 Jul 2011 22:22 #15 by shysterlynn
He was here mostly for me ? did that include the sexual abuse and all the abuse he gave my mother ?

More
26 Jul 2011 22:18 #16 by gnhadmin
He was there for you mostly, your mother had someone else to tend for help. He regrets he couldn't stay firm with you and that he couldn't give you what you needed at the right time, he felt sorry for himself for not being capable. Mike needs you and Frank wants him to help him help you and himself.

More
26 Jul 2011 22:15 #17 by shysterlynn
You say he was not there for my mother or I am guessing this lifetime then who was he here for ? and what about anything frank regrets??

More
26 Jul 2011 22:07 #18 by gnhadmin

shysterlynn wrote: Esreal? Wendy? car crash? I am so not knowing what you mean or him -yes red roses I have outside my window downstairs ... my mom lives @THEIR home yet

Cut a few of the red roses and put them in a vase, put the vase on the table closer to the chair/seat taken by Frank. also check the ground near the roses. Ok so Esreal is an entity, he is kind of a guide for Frank in the moment and space he is in. car crash... there was one, 7 years ago or at least several. Ask your mom about it.

More
26 Jul 2011 22:03 #19 by shysterlynn
Esreal? Wendy? car crash? I am so not knowing what you mean or him -yes red roses I have outside my window downstairs ... my mom lives @THEIR home yet

More
26 Jul 2011 21:45 #20 by gnhadmin
For mother he would like to say he would like to repent for what he was like especially in the midst of things when that car crash happend, he didn't feel it was important but he thought it would might prove to be beneficial to speak to Esreal about having another one out there, somewhere at home his friend saw him do something with his head, like really serious pains, injury of some sort. Did he die of cancer? something on the lines of concusion maybe? Also Esreal says it is not because he wanted to, it is because he had to act like that, Frank ment well, he was just never ment to be there for your mother, and he felt foul for that cause he really wanted her to have the best. Three trees don't make a monument. And three cows have nothing to do with this bid. Anyway if anything Frank wants to say he is sorry.

Wendy had something in common with your mother, shared an interest, not about your father more of a transcendental feeling. She was close to both of them in a way and she left you something. A token of appreciation, for a little kid that made her time there more of an amusment. You can pick it up from the lawn. You got a lawn right? If it's still day check your lawn for anything that may be there out of place look under and over everything. The tree, check it, also the flowers, nice roses btw, red? classic colour. Anyway this is as far as I can tell. Also with Mike, keep him out of trouble, he is on it again. The little ... doesn't know what he is trying to put up against. Things can get messy.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Features