Login

Videos

weird stuff

More
26 Jul 2011 21:31 #21 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: weird stuff
Hi and thank you so much for getting back to me ! I do KNOW what "he" means about something I did and him deserving it and NOT feeling guilty about it -however there is sooooooo much more about it and I really hope you can tap into it all .. I wanted to ask if you could find out if he has anything for me to tell my mother . Also I really do not know what he is referring to when he speaks of Mike (my son) and the name Wendy well the only thing I know know of that name is when my biological father had a woman in our home when my mom and him were still married and her name was wendy and how i know that I have no idea I was VERY young ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2011 20:53 #22 by shysterlynn
Wonderful idea BUT there is also a screen door that is kept locked so even if the cat could lift the latch he would not be able to get out because of the screen door :(

More
26 Jul 2011 10:20 #23 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: weird stuff

shysterlynn wrote: I would love for you to help ! well his name is frank and in my dreams he is mostly on the phone with me and the first time it happened I couldnt really hear him but he did ask about my oldest son mike the second time this happened he said to me Dont you think its time for you to talk me ? I have no clue what my response was in any of these dreams .. some dreams I have seen him also just to an extent he still looked the same just a lil younger and could get around better ..

Seems as if he conveys a message, feelings of resent aside, he needs nothing like that, he want's to repent for what he was like cause he well, felt odd back then. Not really his fault was it? I mean, sure, he was angry, but he tried, it wasn't easy. Anyway to answer your question, talk me? Means he wants you to come clean with him if at ever you felt like you missled him, misbehaved or done something you consider horrible yet not feeling really guilty about it (as if *he diserved it*) please do amends. Things are not to be taken lightly he strongly feels about protecting you and your mother, family, the whole. It would so seem Mike has got himself in trouble, a situation occured, maybe at work, that affects his personal life and growth... does he have a gf? or a wife? does Wendy tell you something? Reply to me when you can and, don't mention it. I apologize for late response, but yesterday I was attacked on the astral plane, very rapid one, they tried to knock me down. I am well now however, nothing like being open and vulnerable. For this though I offered you help, you accepted it, I was instructed not to interfer but this was after I wrote here my message. If you can, please keep me on your mind, as I fret they will be back to try and take me over again. Someone I have to settle a score with so just be wary of anything happening. We're in it together now but I would like you to stay away from anything that has meaning of evil to you. When you read this, check your room, if you notice a green object, anything, maybe a ribbon, take it and put it in your pocket, just keep it. Will let you know more when you answer me.

More
26 Jul 2011 00:11 #24 by melissa21775
Replied by melissa21775 on topic Re: weird stuff
You could do some testing on the doors at your aunts house. This may sound silly, but get down on all fours and see if you can get the door to open. Older houses sometimes have latches that don't quite latch and animals seem to be pretty good at getting in and out of them. I have a dog that can open our fence in our backyard! We can't keep him in! You could also try setting up a video camera on each door at different times to see if you can catch the cat getting out. Happy hunting. Lets us know what you find out.

More
25 Jul 2011 19:17 #25 by shysterlynn
I would love for you to help ! well his name is frank and in my dreams he is mostly on the phone with me and the first time it happened I couldnt really hear him but he did ask about my oldest son mike the second time this happened he said to me Dont you think its time for you to talk me ? I have no clue what my response was in any of these dreams .. some dreams I have seen him also just to an extent he still looked the same just a lil younger and could get around better ..

More
25 Jul 2011 18:07 #26 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: weird stuff
Hi, this is interesting what you say. What else have you noticed from the dream, how does he say it? what does he look like compared to the past, what accessories, facial expression. How you feel in the dream? I am a channeler so I might be able to help, although I leave it to you if you want to try this. Just being friendly here.

More
25 Jul 2011 18:01 #27 by shysterlynn
Her door knobs are pretty hard for a cat to do that she lives in a very old farm house

More
25 Jul 2011 17:59 #28 by shysterlynn
I totally agree that he wants me to forgive him for things-however i did write a letter and read it over his grave getting everything out and then i burned it over his grave and left but i guess he just wants this connection and wants to come through to me for hisown regrets and what not .. I will let my aunt know about what you said also because my first feeling was a haunt also .. I just like to get validation and I thank you !

More
25 Jul 2011 15:00 #29 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: weird stuff
We used to have a cat like that, we used to call him the ghost cat because we would find him in rooms that we had no idea how he got into. I think he learned how to use doorknobs. Maybe your aunt can check on that? I have no idea what her knobs look like.

More
25 Jul 2011 14:04 - 25 Jul 2011 14:06 #30 by steelreality
Replied by steelreality on topic Re: weird stuff
Sounds like your step-father is asking for forgiveness. It appears to me that his spirit may be reaching out to those he has wronged in some way to clear his energy, to be forgiven, so that he is able to move on. Maybe if you are ready, just tell him whats in your heart. Confront any past issues as if he were standing in front of you. If you forgive him, then tell him so. Your dreams of him may change or even stop.
As far as the cat....my gut tells me that is possible your Aunt may have a haunt of her own. A spirit may be letting the cat out in order to be noticed. Maybe it is your step father saying - Let the cat out of the bag. Is there anything that happened with you that you may need to talk to someone about? Maybe its just time to let out the frustration and open up to someone. Confront your own demons, gain and give forgiveness.
It's just a thought...hope it helps..
Last edit: 25 Jul 2011 14:06 by steelreality.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Features