Login

Videos

Dealership - Buffalo, NY

More
12 Mar 2012 01:23 #31 by JennyBench
lol...working on getting a refund...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2012 21:37 #32 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Free coffee and doughnuts?

More
11 Mar 2012 21:33 #33 by Peek-A-Boo

Steven Matrix wrote: I can't understand anyway why a spirit would be in a used car lot in Buffalo when it could do the same thing down here in sunny Florida. Lol.

Maybe it is a snowbird and not Oct. - April there, the q-tip people invasion time :woohoo:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Mar 2012 21:18 #34 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Dealership - Buffalo, NY
I can't understand anyway why a spirit would be in a used car lot in Buffalo when it could do the same thing down here in sunny Florida. Lol.

More
11 Mar 2012 17:45 #35 by bergenparanormal
I have to agree about the EXIF information. When I received this photo, I was skeptical as I still am. However, I was told this photo was taken from a standard flip phone. I know from my own personal phone, no EXIF information is sent with my pictures either, so that must be left up in the air.

I spent years doing graphic design, and I have to truly say I do not see a crop line. There is one line around the hand that I saw initially, and believed it was a crop. However, after running the photo through different saturations and sharpening it, that line is without a doubt natural.

I will say the photo does appear to be painted in, as the colors don't blend well and clash in different areas. The face is defined, though. I do not believe that to be a mask, but drawn in if it is manipulated.

More
11 Mar 2012 15:11 #36 by BHPI Josh
The "figure" looks very cropped in. I'm not saying it is, but it's got that computer look to it.

More
11 Mar 2012 14:56 #37 by crystalcross
Here's my take on this image.

The first sign of an issue is that there is absolutely no EXIF data. That usually shoots up a red flag. Almost every camera known to man adds EXIF data to a picture. And many image manipulation programs will strip it out. So that sends up an immediate red flag.

So then taking the image under a bit closer look.
  1. Look where the hand is, you can see the clear feathered crop line around the hand. It almost makes it look like its holding a ball.
  2. Notice the direction of the light source on the figure. Its not consistent with any of the light cues in the image itself. The figure shows the light coming from the front near the camera, almost as if a flash was used. But in the room you can see no signs of a flash. And the majority of the light is from the right and back.
  3. Finally, notice that the sizing and aspect of the figure would indicate that its located somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd row's of chairs or perhaps even 1st and 2nd. However towards the bottom the fade of the figure overlways even the first row of chairs. That's an inconsistent visual cue.

Because of all these, I would not treat this as a evidencial photograph.

More
11 Mar 2012 05:13 #38 by LeslieAValentin
I blew the picture up to 300 % so I could see the "figure" better. There is nothing paranormal about this picture. However, not knowing what type of camera took it, I can't give specific cause. But, it looks like a Halloween mask with a cap of some type on the head with glasses propped on the cap. Like I said, without knowing the type of camera, I can't break it down on the photo, but there is definitely nothing paranormal about this. It's either an overlay or an exposure issue of some kind.

More
11 Mar 2012 03:20 #39 by bergenparanormal
Discuss photo: Dealership - Buffalo, NY

Dealership - Buffalo, NY

Details
by bergenparanormal 13 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
A partial body apparition taken by Tommy in Buffalo, NY. I have not been able to...
0 0

Dealership - Buffalo, NY

Details
by bergenparanormal 13 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
A partial body apparition taken by Tommy in Buffalo, NY. I have not been able to...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds

Features