Login

Videos

Dealership - Buffalo, NY

More
16 Mar 2012 23:06 #21 by bergenparanormal
I completely agree with you about discovering new evidence that you thought otherwise impossible. Hopefully, the trend of peer review will continue and a stronger community will grow from it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2012 20:34 - 16 Mar 2012 20:37 #22 by iburyem
I by no means mean to imply you are trying to deceive anyone, so I hope I dont come across that way.

To get a shot like that if it is real and unedited is a dream shot.. people try for years with thousands of dollars of equipment to get one iota of a photo like this.

I hope it is, I am just skeptical. I dont have a way to blow it up, it just seems very movie like to me. BUT then again.. every time I go on an investigation I do have a chance to experience new things that I might of before thought were impossible ( especially my flood gate of evps at a mere 3.5 hour investigation earlier this week!).

I am a believer, but I'm very tangible believer, if I don't see it, experience or hear it... I caution the coined term as it being real.

CHEERS ;)
Last edit: 16 Mar 2012 20:37 by iburyem.

More
16 Mar 2012 19:31 #23 by Peek-A-Boo

bergenparanormal wrote: I believe we should all have an opportunity to bounce this stuff off each other, in order to learn. Honestly, I'm looking for natural explanations that I could possibly re-produce.

your honesty/openness is so refreshing :kiss:

More
16 Mar 2012 19:22 #24 by bergenparanormal
I believe we should all have an opportunity to bounce this stuff off each other, in order to learn. Honestly, I'm looking for natural explanations that I could possibly re-produce.

More
16 Mar 2012 16:39 #25 by Peek-A-Boo

bergenparanormal wrote: I really believe my client that this wasn't manipulated. However, I'm not ruling out a natural explanation. The activity in the building is fairly compelling as well. The building is currently under a massive construction project, and this seems to be the origin of the problem.

Being that you have been to the place, know the client and are professional investigators I feel that you would not of posted a photo like the one in question unless you truly felt it was as stated. Provenance is important

More
16 Mar 2012 15:41 #26 by bergenparanormal
I really believe my client that this wasn't manipulated. However, I'm not ruling out a natural explanation. The activity in the building is fairly compelling as well. The building is currently under a massive construction project, and this seems to be the origin of the problem.

More
15 Mar 2012 17:22 #27 by iburyem
i just dont buy this photo.. seems too produced.. if its real.. its a once in a multi-lifetime photo

More
15 Mar 2012 00:23 #28 by crystalcross
I think older phones, specifically the old Motorola flip phones (Razr), do not. They were among the first to get higher resolution cameras and really do not have much for features. But still the resolution is off, the (H) x (W) is not a standard pixel resolution even for the flip phones. Which indicates it was cropped in some software.

More
14 Mar 2012 23:51 #29 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Dealership - Buffalo, NY
my phones all give EXIF data

More
12 Mar 2012 13:13 #30 by bergenparanormal
October - April = Super peaceful time up north. Safe to drive as well.

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds

Features