Login

Videos

Dealership - Buffalo, NY

More
29 Mar 2012 01:56 #11 by mrs.reaper2278
Very interesting!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2012 03:27 #12 by bergenparanormal
I totally agree, and that is why I believe him completely. I was just throwing out food for thought.

It is believed that spirits choose who they want to see them. Well, the individual who took this photo just so happens to be the guy in charge of renovating this location. Since the photo was taken, they have had a large box of tools go missing overnight and a serious accident involving a ladder which can't be explained.

If a spirit is responsible for moving a thirty pound box of tools, one would have to assume this spirit must have incredible power. Could that incredible power allowed the spirit to manifest so solid for the photographer as a sign?

I have never seen a matrix pull of an image so clear, and there is no reflective surfaces. I'd love to hear more opinions though.

More
17 Mar 2012 02:59 #13 by Peek-A-Boo
why would he give a fabricated photo to a professional knowing the first thing you would try to do is debunk it. Also, I am sure he doesn't want the reputation of being a liar or a cheat

More
17 Mar 2012 02:55 #14 by bergenparanormal
With such a solid frame, I could totally see the possibility in that theory.

Earlier, I did think of something. If the gentleman who sent this photo in would take the time to fabricate such a believable image, why would he put it so out of place? I'm referring to the figures position, which is halfway in a wall and through a set of chairs. Although a sloppy fabrication is possible, somebody willing to take this amount of time would most likely choose a location less debatable. The walls that are in that photo are brand new, and were not there originally. If this isn't an intelligent haunting, which is doubtful from the activity occurring, maybe this is a residual walking through the foundation of the old building.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Mar 2012 01:12 #15 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Dealership - Buffalo, NY

Peek-A-Boo wrote: more like unwonted :P

Yeah, that's it!

More
17 Mar 2012 01:11 #16 by Peek-A-Boo
more like unwonted :P

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Mar 2012 00:53 #17 by Steven Matrix

Peek-A-Boo wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote: I'll throw something totally ridiculous into the mix; while I'm not 100% sold on this photo, what if it weren't a spirit at all? If this is a real person, what if they were not deceased but rather in another dimension? Crazy huh? I believe I have seen it before.

Call me crazy if you want.

Crazy would not being open to any possibilty

Abnormal then? Lol.

More
17 Mar 2012 00:05 #18 by Peek-A-Boo

Steven Matrix wrote: I'll throw something totally ridiculous into the mix; while I'm not 100% sold on this photo, what if it weren't a spirit at all? If this is a real person, what if they were not deceased but rather in another dimension? Crazy huh? I believe I have seen it before.

Crazy would not being open to any possibilty

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Mar 2012 23:54 - 16 Mar 2012 23:55 #19 by Steven Matrix
I'll throw something totally ridiculous into the mix; while I'm not 100% sold on this photo, what if it weren't a spirit at all? If this is a real person, what if they were not deceased but rather in another dimension? Crazy huh? I believe I have seen it before.

Last edit: 16 Mar 2012 23:55 by Steven Matrix.

More
16 Mar 2012 23:16 #20 by Peek-A-Boo

bergenparanormal wrote: I completely agree with you about discovering new evidence that you thought otherwise impossible. Hopefully, the trend of peer review will continue and a stronger community will grow from it.

Amen to that !!!!

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds

Features