Login

Videos

Haunted Apartment

More
12 Apr 2011 20:11 #11 by GhostFilmMaker
Well for one, we aren't living there anymore, not since 2008. And two, it was my wife and I that lived there. We knew exactly what we were up against and that's why we fled, we couldn't fight it. We didn't stay there for very long at all. I know the manager's lease wasn't to be up until the next year, but we sure weren't going to stay there a whole year. And yes, I do take this very serious. I've been up against this kind of thing before. I know exactly how dangerous a situation like this can be. Thanks for your concern.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2011 20:02 #12 by frednorf
Replied by frednorf on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
If this thing is really demonic its nothing to play around with just by praying, that just gets it madder and will mess with you even more. Stay in that house and keep doing what your doing and you will almost positivly get possesed, you can't fight a demond by yourself and your either crazy or just not informed if you think you can. All three of you are in danger and you better start looking for some help to get rid of this thing or all hell is going to break loose. You haven't convinced me that there is a demond in your home, there might be but your not taking this seriously enough for me to 100% believe you but giving you the benefit of the doubt you need to have a catholic priest come over and fight this demond and get it out of your home if possible and im afraid by the time you could get a priest at least one of you will be possesed. Stop taking this with a grain of salt and realise you can't fight this without major religious help. It will take over your life and make everything in your life a living hell so please start taking this as seriously as a person pointing a gun at your head because really thats whats actually happening, good luck and god bless you and your two roomates.

More
12 Apr 2011 20:02 #13 by GhostFilmMaker
One thing I really enjoy doing is watching Japanese Ghost Videos on Youtube. Look it up. There are some pretty creepy things on there.

More
12 Apr 2011 19:47 #14 by GhostFilmMaker
You are right, we don't know what's out there and we should be careful when treading upon the other side. Did you know an evil spirit can enter just at the thought of fear? I remember I was watching a very creepy ghost video awhile back and I could have sworn something was in the room with me.

My wife believes that the previous resident, who ever it was, was involved in something dark. Something terrible happened there, but what is still a mystery.

That's good that you believe in the power of prayer. Most people think that it's a waste of time and it isn't going to help, but they don't realize that God has the power to send them away. They can't enter as long as he's there.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

More
12 Apr 2011 16:34 #15 by marlenafell
Replied by marlenafell on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
Well you shouldn't mess around with it if you don't know how to and if it scares you. I've had several situations, the house one was terrifying since whatever it was was very bold. I've read several books just to see what I could find, what other people think, and more and more I believe the majority of these encounters are evil, demonic. I read though, that in the case of demonic entities, that you cannot get away so that's scary too. It sounds like whatever was at the apartment was old and stuck there, lucky for you. Sometimes I get into deep deep depressions and then within the next week, there's some demonic thing showing itself to me, touching me, leaving me surprises (like blood on the wall) but I've learned to just understand that 1) demons are stronger than me as a human and 2) that while I am not afraid of them, I should never, ever challenge them. I simply pray a lot and get the horrible thoughts manifesting in my head out. Generally it diminishes. My sister and my mom, who live with me at this time, have stated to me they felt things in their room. We all do the same thing. Gets a little touchy when you wake up with scratches on you and crazy things like that but no need to push its buttons.

So mainly, that's why I don't go off investigating. Who knows who or what you will run into or what it will do to you or your family. There is too much we still have no idea on.

More
12 Apr 2011 12:40 #16 by GhostFilmMaker
Besides that, this thing, whatever it was, wasn't the 'investigating' type. This was pure evil, what ever it was. I would even go as far as to say 'demonic'

My wife said that one night as we were leaving the apartment, she heard what sounded like a grunt or growl right behind her as if there was a dog or something. I have heard that noise before too. Like I said, this entity wasn't friendly or anything natural. Something happened in that old place, something dark.

We only ended up staying for like a month, if that.

More
12 Apr 2011 12:36 #17 by GhostFilmMaker
I've dealt with stuff like this before and at the time, I wasn't thinking like an investigator, I was so terrified, I could barely move. So it wasn't like I was just shrugging it off, it was the fear that kept me immobile. I do admire those that are brave enough to turn around after an experience like that and start investigating. Guess I'm not as brave as I thought.

More
12 Apr 2011 12:29 #18 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
Wow, what great stories! Well, I call them stories but I should say recollections. I find it amazing how when given a forum, you find so many people who have common experiences come "out of the woodwork". I think its great!

One thing I must say about your experience...

GhostFilmMaker wrote: Within the two seconds of seeing it, it vanished. I wasn't sure what I saw, so I went back to sleep.

Really? In total honesty, I doubt I would be going back to bed after that. Paranormal investigations is one thing, but to have it happy in the sanctity of my own bedroom, I doubt I would so easily fall asleep. Break out the gear and go on an all out investigation, maybe. Fall asleep, not so much.

In my dealings with the subject I've found there are three types of people you encounter.
1. Those who run away from it.
2. Those who run towards it.
3. Those who simply accept it as a part of "Life".

Its very interesting the psychology behind the three different reactions. Something I'd like to sometime spend a little more time delving into.

Anyway, great information from both of you!

More
12 Apr 2011 04:53 #19 by marlenafell
Replied by marlenafell on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
I never found out what the noise was but I DID check out the door for dents, missing paint, anything. Looked fine to me! Since it wasn't my first time dealing with "crazy things" I could justify things in my mind at the time but whatever was down there or around there was no good. It threw stuff, made the bed vibrate, drew on the walls. I was happy to move out of there but sad my sister had to stay down there by herself when I moved out. It was on an Ojibwa reservation and my stepmom at the time was practicing Lakota spirituality (however you refer to it). She smudged, asking the spirit to leave but that was only when we thought it was just a little girl I had seen. After my stepmom smudged, all the bad stuff happened and intensified.

Definitely not the ideal thing to work/live in. I'm happy you guys got out of there and I hope you didn't stay long. Still, you never know when something will come to you and not just to the place. I have lots of fun stories like that! I could go on :D I'm babbling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
12 Apr 2011 04:12 #20 by GhostFilmMaker
Wow, did you ever figure out what the noise was? I remember one night my wife and I were asleep and I heard what sounded like a humming noise, but it was faint. It sounded like a young girl humming. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was making the noise. It was just a soft hum as if someone or something was singing a tune. I then heard shuffling going on in the kitchen and dishes clanking together. I got up and walked into the bathroom since it was connected to the kitchen, as I was trying to sneak up on what ever it was. I peered around the wall only to see a shadow dart around to the hallway, then back into the living room\bedroom where we were. The basement was set up really strange. All the rooms where connected in a circular shape. Anyway, I ran through the kitchen and into the hallway but whatever it was, disappeared. Later that night I heard the humming again, but this time in the corner of our room. I pulled the sheets down only to witness what looked like a person standing in the corner of the room and again I saw that face peering at me. I hid under the covers with a pillow over my head hoping to drown out the eerie humming noise. I know my wife could hear it because she was doing the same.

Another night, we were watching tv just enjoying our night when suddenly we heard a huge stumbling noise then crash against the door. Something sounded like it smashed against the door, something big. I ran outside only to find nothing. There were several nights when we would hear that noise over and over again. I found out later that who ever it was living in that place before us, fell down the stairs. Perhaps the noise was residual, an imprint of the past, or was it something reaching out to us, trying to communicate. Whatever it was, we were glad to leave that place behind us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Features