Login

Videos

Haunted Apartment

More
24 Jul 2011 23:15 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
Wow what a great story. These experiences can be very frieghtening for sure. I agree with cc about the diffrent types of people there are in dealing with this. Even as someone who see's and deals with spirits it is never good to keep anything in your home. Your home is a safe place for you, although people do allow them to stay if not being bothered. I know as a sensitive and psychic that my home unless called upon or they appear for a short visit is npt a place i want them hanging around good or bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2011 16:21 #2 by frednorf
Replied by frednorf on topic Re: Haunted Apartment

frednorf wrote: That movie you made about the reporter in a cursed town reminded me of Celebrity Ghost Stories, I can't remember his name but he was one of the guys who took the brunt of getting hurt on the movies Home Alone and 2, anyway they were in england and they went out of there way and stopped at a town and everyone had on black robes and nobody talked and when they went up to this person she turned around and spoke in tounges and thats when they knew they had to get the heck out of there, they had a flat tire about a mile out of town and drove on the rim 9 miles to there hotel. When they got there the staff said never go back there because the town is cursed and nobody ever goes there. He made it sound like the town was really creepy with a feeling of saddness and doom and he was with his wife and she had the same feelings, I can't imagine someone going on that show and lie about a cursed town, maybe someone needs to go there with a camera and do a documentary, maybe thats you.

More
13 Apr 2011 08:04 #3 by frednorf
That movie you made about the reporter in a cursed town reminded me of Celebrity Ghost Stories, I can't remember his name but he was one of the guys who took the brunt of getting hurt on the movies Home Alone and 2, anyway they were in england and they went out of there way and stopped at a town and everyone had on black robes and nobody talked and when they went up to this person she turned around and spoke in tounges and thats when they knew they had to get the heck out of there, they had a flat tire about a mile out of town and drove on the rim 9 miles to there hotel. When they got there the staff said never go back there because the town is cursed and nobody ever goes there. He made it sound like the town was really creepy with a feeling of saddness and doom and he was with his wife and she had the same feelings, I can't imagine someone going on that show and lie about a cursed town, maybe someone needs to go there with a camera and do a documentary, maybe thats you.

More
13 Apr 2011 06:58 #4 by GhostFilmMaker
I came up with a movie/game idea back in the late 90's about one reporter's perspective in a cursed town called RedWood Falls. The town was cursed by a group of witches that were accused during the Salem Trials. Actual true event. My story is about a reporter who finds himself in the midst of the town after trying to find the perfect vacation spot for the weekend. What he finds is a horror unimaginable. Now he must face what lies within the town or become part of it. It's all from his video camera, so it looks like it actually happened. Kind of ghost hunter style.

More
13 Apr 2011 06:50 #5 by GhostFilmMaker
You know its funny since I'm reminded of when that spirit said something like 'Who am I' or 'Who are you'. It sounded very inquisitive, not like what an evil spirit or demonic entity would say come to think of it. I wonder if it was just a lost angry soul who's been trapped there and can't figure out how to leave.

More
13 Apr 2011 03:27 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
There's one thing about demonic entities. They often tend to attach themselves to people rather than places. I'm far from an expert, but I know there are some members on here who would be able to speak more autoriitatively about this. I'm wondering if it was not an inhuman spirit instead. Or perhaps just some ghost that was really pissed off for whatever reason.

Now I do know that whatever a spirit or entity was in live, so it is in death. There are spirits who are very confused at times. They sometimes don't know they're dead and are angry because they're trapped without really knowing whats going on.

That happens at times with the elderly who have severe dementia or alzhiemers prior to passing. They sometimes carry that with them. Even though they're not constrained by the physical, its what they last knew and experienced. And until someone can guide them past that they stay in that state.

More
13 Apr 2011 03:18 #7 by GhostFilmMaker
But we did what it wanted and left. I would hope that would be the end.

More
13 Apr 2011 02:37 #8 by JMeadows
Replied by JMeadows on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
Thanks indeed for sharing, And since you know what your already up against, be aware that if this was a demonic entity, It may come back to (for a lack of better term) haunt you again. Just cause it can.
I'm also glad you werent hurt in any way. Its a scary thing to deal with whether you are equipped or not (iknow this full well) Again thank you.

More
12 Apr 2011 21:26 #9 by marlenafell
Replied by marlenafell on topic Re: Haunted Apartment
Thanks for sharing your story GhostFilmMaker! I look forward to reading more about your experiences. I know there are a lot of people with different beliefs, different ways of handling it, and I appreciate your story very much. :)

Felicia

More
12 Apr 2011 20:37 #10 by frednorf
Im so happy to hear that, I was really concerned for you all but I should have known you were to smart to try and stay there, it is a shame those dang things are around against people who never hurt anybody but thats what they like for some reason, good going.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Features