Login

Videos

What does she want? Please help me understand!!

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 01:21 #21 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: What does she want? Please help me understand!!
Since you aren't in the same room as she was, I would lean more toward the fact that there is something sensitive about you that attracts her to you. She knows she can make you aware of her, and it has worked thus far. It's very possible that she could have followed you. She very well could have attached herself to you as a cry for help, begging you to notice her so she can tell you her story. She may not be able to leave the dorm, so she may only be with you while she's in the dorm, but she can follow you from place to place within it. Have you felt her anywhere else but within the dorm?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sammy
  • Sammy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 00:45 #22 by Sammy
Thank you all for the help. The only problem with one part of the advice is the room part. My room wasn't her room. Her room was on the floor above. She lived on the fourth floor and I was on the third. My room was kinda random. Does anyone think she would follow me into the shower cause I saw a shadow go dome the shower curtain and it wasn't mine...

More
12 Jul 2011 23:41 #23 by undertaker1
It does sound like she didnt want to die yet and has not excepted her passing. She may be there wondering why you are in her room she may still think she is in her time and has not passed yet. The best advice i can give is if you would like her gone tell her she has passed and to cross over. Not lways a easy task. Burning white candles is also a way to help with this process it is a cleansing method.

More
12 Jul 2011 23:40 #24 by sixsense
It seems to me she is drawn to you. You may have be sensitive to the spirit world. I like to say we show a beacon of light to them, they see it and are drawn to us. I don't think she is going to harm you in anyway. It's out of curiosity.

She knows you have seen her and now she is curious. Just remember that most spirits were living human beings at one time. You can talk to her, even if you just want her to leave. Just tell her. She will go.

My feeling is you should talk to her, get to know her story. That can be what she really wants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
12 Jul 2011 22:12 #25 by shysterlynn
My *feelings* on this is she wants your attention -she obviously was not ready to die and especially in that way .. so when she is kicking your bed she is trying to communicate with you .. I really do not think she is too thrilled about someone "taking" over her room either ... What you need to do is to let her know you are not going anywhere and that it is your room now and she needs to head toward the light !

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jul 2011 20:46 #26 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: What does she want? Please help me understand!!
It's very possible that you are more sensitive than your roommate. Most likely she is looking for someone to notice her / help her cross over. It sounds as if she is stuck here since she did not have a good or expected death. There is something about you that she likes and appreciates. When you see her, if you are not afraid, try to address her and introduce yourself to her as if it were a regular conversation. Tell her you would like to help her.

If you need anything or would like to talk more about this, please feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I'm here to help you in any way I can.

More
12 Jul 2011 20:42 #27 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Are you a sensitive? She may be attracted to you if she senses that you can help her to cross over. Otherwise, she just may be unhappy that you are there. Maybe you remind her of someone.

If you need help, let us know, we're here to help.

• Sammy
  • Sammy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jul 2011 20:36 #28 by Sammy
I go to a university that is haunted by many ghosts. It has been around since before the Civil War. It also played a part in the Civil War with Sherman's March. Back in 1908 the school was a girls only college. Bunsen Burners were not allowed in the dorms and still aren't. Well, that did not stop a girl named Condie Cunningham. Her and a friend were making some fudge or hot chocolate one night. They thought a RA was coming so they panicked. The end of Condie's night gown caught on fire and she freaked out. The worst thing you can do while on fire is run and that is what she did. She ran until she fell. She died a few days later in the hospital. This past fall and spring semester I had a room in the dorm that she died in. One night I felt something like a kick against my bed. I looked around and nothing had fallen. A couple weeks later about the same time I felt another kick against my bed. This time it was at the foot of the bed and harder. During my spring semester I had a roommate. She claimed that she woke up one night to screaming in her ear. I was dead asleep. Back in March I was sitting on the floor one night in the dark with the only light source being my computer. I saw a girl run by me. I only saw her pale white legs. A couple weeks later I saw a girl sitting on the floor between my sink and the foot of my bed. The thing is, no activity happened in any of my friends' rooms. Just mine. Why is she bothering me?

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features