Login

Videos

What does she want? Please help me understand!!

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 05:00 #1 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: What does she want? Please help me understand!!
Most likely no, because if it were a jpeg it would be a picture file and wouldn't be able to play audio. I'm not real sure how the file uploading process goes on here. I sincerely apologize. Do you want to try to just email it to me? Would that be easier?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sammy
  • Sammy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 04:58 #2 by Sammy
If I could make the recording jpeg or something along that line it would work.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 04:06 #3 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: What does she want? Please help me understand!!
You can find my Facebook here , and my twitter x.com .

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 04:03 #4 by Sammy
I use skype and facebook and twitter. I'm not quitting yet.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 04:01 #5 by RubyRedHearts
Absolutely! We can do it on here if you'd like, but I will also give you my email address, which is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. in case you'd like to use that. (Feel free to. I know sometimes when trying to develop abilities that you can get pretty personal and don't want to post the stuff on boards.) Also, if you have a messenger service, I can give you my messenger name as well. I am here to help as much as I can.

And the file you put up is saying there's no file path. I hate when that happens :(.

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 03:58 #6 by Sammy
C:\fakepath\Playlist #1.wpl

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 03:56 #7 by Sammy
I hope this works and I would also love to develop my ability. Can you teach me?

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 03:49 #8 by RubyRedHearts
Sounds like a plan. I've never tried to play a file off of here, so I'm hoping I can download it and run it through my system.

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 03:48 #9 by Sammy
I sleep with the lights on and some form of noise at all times. That's the only way I can fall asleep.

i'm listening to that recording again and it sounds like a few times when the tapping is occurring that someone is trying to say something but isn't able too... I'll try and post it.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 03:43 #10 by RubyRedHearts
Okay, so this is definitely an ability you've always had. I used to sleep with the TV on, sometimes I still do, so I understand where you're coming from. Do you want to develop your gift further or would you rather it go away? I hate that you can't sleep at night without a light on. The best suggestion I have is to close your eyes and imagine white light surrounding and enveloping you. Then imagine it doing the same in your room. It will push negative entities out, but will still leave you with any kind spirits. It may help with the energy in the room, though I'm not saying what you have is negative. Even still, it should make you feel more comfortable sleeping, even if the light is on.

As for the spirits affecting you, are you comfortable talking to them?

Time to create page: 1.584 seconds

Features