Login

Videos

What does she want? Please help me understand!!

More
13 Jul 2011 03:39 #11 by suzq2u
The difference between what you experience and what I experience makes it kind of hard for me. You see things, I feel them. I can imagine how frightening it must be to be seeing the things that you are but I'm glad you are comfortable around them in the light. I don't know if you keep a light on at night but that might be a way to handle what happens. Who cares what someone may think? Do what is comfortable for you :) I hope you can figure a way to be comfortable at night, remember we are here if you need to chat and hopefully we can help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sammy
  • Sammy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 03:19 #12 by Sammy
I feel very comfortable in my room when there is light on. I cannot sleep in the dark. I never have been. I have always seen shadow figures in the dark. I'm still terrified of sleeping in the dark. I will have another room this coming up fall semester and spring semester. It will be in the same dorm as the one that I experienced the most paranormal activity. I am not far from my old room. I'm pretty much around the corner from it.

More
13 Jul 2011 03:12 #13 by suzq2u
I, too, am glad you're becoming more comfortable around spirit. It is a hard thing to get used to, especially if it is fairly new to you. It took me a while to realize exactly what was happening when I began feeling things that seemed weird to me. I was surprised to find that there was a name in the psychic world for what I was going through! I hope you come to embrace your abilities, I think you'll be surprised how amazing it can be :) Good luck!

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 02:15 #14 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: What does she want? Please help me understand!!
I'm glad to hear you've become more comfortable with this as time has gone on. You are dealing with this in the best way possible. One thing I've learned to never say to a spirit of any kind is that it scared you, yet to always say that it surprised you.

That sounds like quite an experience. I don't know if you're able to send the file from your digital recorder, but if it's a stereo file, as opposed to a mono file, and you can send it, I can clean it up with my recording system and see if we can get anything else out of it. Do you feel comfortable in your dorm? Have you ever felt threatened?

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 02:02 #15 by Sammy
At first I was terrified. Now I kinda just go with it. When I saw the shadow man in my room I was more surprised than scared. Oh! I just thought of something else. My roommate and I was freaked out about my alarm clock being messed with. It was flashing on and off. Then it just turned off. You now when an alarm clock shuts off and then comes back on they restart? Well when it came back on the time was the exact same. When we moved it, it stopped acting up. We went downstairs to get a Monster cause we were afraid of going to sleep. Before we left I had turned on my digital recorder on and placed it on one of the desks. We were gone for about half a hour. When we listened to it again there were weird tapping noises recorded. It sounded like someone had tapped the recorder with there finger. I tried to copy it and when I listened to mine it sounded close to the same. It went on and off sporadically for half an hour.

More
13 Jul 2011 01:52 #16 by PsychoAlien7
I think she is very curious about you and is trying to figure you out just like you are her. She may sense your interest in all things ghost.does she mak you scared?

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 01:51 #17 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: What does she want? Please help me understand!!
First of all, I am so very sorry to hear about your dad. That must have been extremely difficult for you, especially being so young.

So this sounds like this is something that could possibly run in the family. That doesn't mean that everyone would inherit the abilities or be sensitive to them. Are those the only experiences that you've had? Also, do the experiences frighten you?

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 01:44 #18 by Sammy
My dad died when I was seven. He spent a lot of time in my grandparents house before he died. He died alone in Texas. Later on my grandmother and I would notice this music porcelain doll start playing without being cranked. It really only happened while we were around. Then a couple days before my grandmother passed away, my grandfather noticed a person that looked like my grandmother's dead mother standing next to the window where my grandmother slept. My sisters do not notice anything.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 01:36 #19 by RubyRedHearts
This sounds very much like this is more things being attracted to you than the dorms being haunted, then. Have you ever had any experiences prior to this?

• Sammy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2011 01:31 #20 by Sammy
Because of summer classes I have had to change rooms several times. I did notice that in our new dorms one of my shirts moving. The weird thing is, it wasn't sticking out and it wasn't the first shirt. Plus there was no breeze. The air was off and no windows were open. Then in the dorm I am in now I have seen shadow shapes of a man about six feet tall and with great build in my room. I don't think this dorm is haunted.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features