Login

Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box

More
11 Feb 2013 17:29 #11 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
just the fact that you put a Holy Torah in the box upsets me, shame on you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2013 16:20 #12 by tway
Replied by tway on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
i DIDNT PLACE THIS HERE TRYING TO SELL DYBBUK, I PUT IT ON BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT AND I THOUGHT THATS WHAT THIS WAS FOR. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT SELLING IT JUST WANTED TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT ITS REAL, CONTAINS TARAH SCROLL, A SHOFAR AND FEW MORE THINGS I ADDED THE CANDLE HOLDERS BECAREFUL WHO YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH TO

More
11 Feb 2013 15:20 #13 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
So do I understand this correctly? You gathered items from reportedly haunted locations and made a replica dybbuk box and are trying to sell it?
I don't think you understand the premise. That is like putting small rocks in a box and calling it cereal.

More
11 Feb 2013 15:07 #14 by tway
Replied by tway on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
I have a Dybbuk Box, send me a cell number Ill send pics have pics onmy cell, inside box candleholder from Waverly Sanatorium,, and candle holder from Danvers Asylum, and other stuff and its exactly like the original not the prop in the movie This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
29 Oct 2012 16:32 #15 by Moonie
Replied by Moonie on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box

mannis wrote: My name is Kevin Mannis. I wrote the original story of the Dibbuk Box which I posted on Ebay. Your friends do not have a Dibbuk Box. You will not find Dibbuk Boxes anywhere in Judaic folklore, as they do not exist and were never mentioned prior to my story.

Just so I understand your meaning here....

mannis wrote: Your friends do not have a Dibbuk Box. You will not find Dibbuk Boxes anywhere in Judaic folklore, as they do not exist and were never mentioned prior to my story.

Did you give it that name? Is that the reason for this statement? If not, what is the reason for this statement?

If you don't mind my asking...

Did / do the experiences continue after having gotten rid of the box?

So everyone is clear. This claim is from a client referred to us by a friend of a friend who is a relative of the client.

More
29 Oct 2012 15:59 #16 by mannis
Replied by mannis on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
No. Make no mistake. The ebay thing was not just a piece of fiction. It was and is very real.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonie

More
29 Oct 2012 14:10 - 29 Oct 2012 14:11 #17 by Moonie
Replied by Moonie on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
CC thanks for your thoughts.

Been around the paranormal many years myself, since my earliest memories in fact. Healthy respect...check, caution....check. Don't you worry, I'm not a fool.

I cannot give anyone much information yet as this is an ongoing case, so I cannot comment to much on what your saying other than a thank you atm. I have my own thoughts, suspicions about this case, just cannot not share....yet.

I had never heard of a so called dybbuk box until that show and this case to be honest. That is why I was here asking for information if anyone had any. Would rather be armed with knowledge than walk in a blind fool.

So Kevin

Thanks for the information. So this eBay thing was a piece of fiction?
Last edit: 29 Oct 2012 14:11 by Moonie. Reason: spelling error...sorry pre morning coffee

More
29 Oct 2012 12:17 #18 by crystalcross
Kevin,

Thank you for coming forward and for lending your valuable and first-hand input on this. Glad to have you on board here!

Rob

More
29 Oct 2012 10:30 #19 by mannis
Replied by mannis on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
My name is Kevin Mannis. I wrote the original story of the Dibbuk Box which I posted on Ebay. Your friends do not have a Dibbuk Box. You will not find Dibbuk Boxes anywhere in Judaic folklore, as they do not exist and were never mentioned prior to my story. Don't get me wrong - your friends might have a box that is filled with the living spirit of the embodiment of all things evil, and you might walk away from your encounter with a thumb growing out of your forehead - but it won't be because of a dibbuk, or dybbuk.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Be Safe!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, iburyem, Moonie

More
28 Oct 2012 13:46 #20 by crystalcross
Moonie,

Although I'm not sure if I believe in the concept of a Dybbuk Box or a box which is imbued with the spirit of evil or the devil. But all personal belief aside, I have worked long enough in the field to come to know that you don't always have to believe in something for it to be able to effect you.

One thing I always stress is a healthy respect for all things paranormal, and also a strong sense of caution. Now, by no means take that as encouraging fear because its quite the contrary. Fear can cause more damage than anything else.

All I am saying is if you do in fact have a Dybbuk Box, please exercise caution. Even if its nothing more than just a box with lots of myth, fear and emotions tied to it it can still hold a good bit of residual energy. And this fear and negative energy could in passing keep some spirits near the item which have been repressed and potentially are not very happy.

So, demon or not use caution when dealing with any items which carry with them considerable stigma.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem, Moonie

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Features