Login

Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box

More
12 Feb 2013 02:11 #1 by tway
Replied by tway on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
i DIDNT PUT THE STUFF IN THE BOX i KNOW ITS BEEN IN THERE SINCE 1984 THATS WHEN I GOT IT AND I KNOW THERS SOMETHING IN THE ROOM I KEEP IT IN BUT DOES NOT HARM ANYTHING ALLTHOUGH IT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF MY GIRLFRIEND IF I GO TO THE BATHROOM TEN TIMES A NIGHT WHEN I COME OUT SHES STANDING IN THE HALL , NOT GOING IN THAT ROOM ALONE THIS SITE IS ABOUT GHOST AND SPIRITS AND SUCH I GUESS SO I LL TELL YOU PROBABLY THE CLOSEST YOULL EVER COME TO THE DEVIL IS TALKING TO ME WOULD YOU LIKE TO SELLL YOUR SOUL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2013 01:48 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
No matter what you put into a box it is just a box with a collection of stuff. The "Dybbuk" box was a Sabbath Wine box in an Orthodox home that housed a captured entity which in Yiddish is called a Dybbuk. It could of been a shoe box, a milk carton or even a crayon box, once the entity was captured it was called a Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box, it could of been called a Dibbuk (Dybbuk) housing to describe what was in it. Example, a box is just a box until you put shoes in it then it becomes a shoe box.
The box can not be duplicated because you did not capture a Dybbuk and I am 99,99% sure you never will

More
12 Feb 2013 01:17 #3 by tway
I havn't actualluy added anything to it , have the candleholders sitting beside it IVE SEEN FIVE OF THESE BOXES THREE HAD LABEL ON BOTTOM WITH MADE IN jAPAN AND A k , BEFORE ALL THIS dYBBUK STUFF i SAW ONE SELL FOR SEVENTY DOLLARS ON eBAY, THE LAST ONE BROUGHT SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY, I THINK THERES STILL ONE ON THERE LISTED AS A LIQUOR BOX JUST DOESNT HAVE THE GRAPES. THEY ARE THE ONLY BOXES iVE EVER SEEN THAT THE DRAWER AND DOORS OPEN TOGETHER dONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MINE HAVE ONE DAUGHTER AND SHE DOESNT WANT IT SINCE THE FIRST PERSON THAT ANSWERED GOT ME THINKING OF SELLING IT I THYINK ILL WAIT TIL THE POSSESSION COMES ON CABLE AND THEN RUN IT ON EBAY. GOT CANDLEHOLDERS WITH C O A FROM WAVERLY SANATARIUM AND DANVERS STATE LUNATIC HOSPITAL. IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW ILL POST THEM ON THIS SITE, NOT MUCH WITH A COMPUTER, OLDER THEN DIRT IF ANYBODYS INTERESTED IN PICS THEY CAN EMAIL ME THERE CELL NUM AND ILL SEND THEM PICS BY CELL This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. THANKS TWAY

More
11 Feb 2013 22:12 - 11 Feb 2013 22:15 #4 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
Any container can be used for storing various things, and can be labelled as one thing or another, but what is important, is what the relevance of it is to an incident or events.

I am not sure why things would be added to it, if it were believed to be a source of a Dybbuk ( malicious spirit of one who has passed ). Possibly you are a collector of paranormal linked items, but I myself would not mix it with other items.

While I understand you may feel defensive for statements directed towards you, please do not be too quick to assume anything of a website community or those on it, if they disagree or question a statement for further clarification.
Last edit: 11 Feb 2013 22:15 by iburyem.

More
11 Feb 2013 18:50 #5 by Moonie
Replied by Moonie on topic Re: Dibbuk (Dybbuk) Box
Not once did I even say activity means bad spirit. The client in this case is in real danger due to physical violence having occured putting one family member in the hospital. So in this case we have a very disgruntaled whaterever in the least.

If you want to leave the site, that is your choice. Posting you photo from your phone should work provided you have an iPhone or an android device.

More
11 Feb 2013 18:34 #6 by tway
just because theres activity there doesnt make it bad i was just trying to get a pic of my box on this site but only have pic on my cell will try to get unregestered and leave you people alone I live in an eighteen room house something in my bedroom, growls sits on bed cuts lights off shuts door but nothing bad not all spirits are bad or either Im just not afraid of them

More
11 Feb 2013 18:18 #7 by Moonie
That may be the case if It wss infact a haunted item. In this case it is not. The property has other history that may be the cause of the activity. It was at one time a funeral parlor that not only embalmed and preped bodies, but incinerated them as well. There is an incinerator in the basement. They have boxes of personal property left by the funeral palor when it moved to a new location that we belive belonged to former "CLIENTS". .

More
11 Feb 2013 17:59 #8 by tway
do you think a dybbuk could get out and do so much evil but couldnt get out til somebody opened the door I dont think the box was there problem

More
11 Feb 2013 17:46 #9 by Moonie
tway

Our client thought she had one and was afraid it was the source of activity they were experiencing. Since I msde this post it has been determined that the box she had was nothing more than that. A box. There has been no proof of activity surrounding this box even after it was removed at its new location. However the family continues to have very real and very freightening experiences. We do no believe this box has any connection.

I had already gotton the info I needed. Crystalcross very kindly got in touch with Kevin, Who in turn answered what I needed to know via this post an private messages.

More
11 Feb 2013 17:38 #10 by tway
didnt put the scroll in box was in there when I got it seems like jut about evertthing upsets somebody on this lil bookiebear site sleep with the box in my bedroom for years never bothered me cant say what it wouild do to anybody else gave my soul to the devil when i was seven so ant scqred no demons dybbuks I can ride lightning kick thunder in the ass 666

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Features