Login

Last ngiht I woke to something sitting on my bed?

More
13 Jan 2012 22:40 - 13 Jan 2012 22:55 #21 by Peek-A-Boo
If your sleep is interrupted you can ask to please respect your quiet time and see if that helps. I have had to set boundaries and worked it has worked for the most part
Last edit: 13 Jan 2012 22:55 by Peek-A-Boo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe, Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 22:21 #22 by spookydave
I used to get this when I was a kid. Scared the hell out of me, it's the looking right into your face thing that I hated, as the two things that came to me were not easy on the eye. Anyway, as time went on I was able to keep them away until they faded altogether and looking back, now as an adult, I tried to put it down to sleep paralysis, but now I'm not so sure. Anyway, you don't seem too scared by this, so good on, there's no reason to be.

More
13 Jan 2012 22:04 #23 by zeptember
I almost forgot to record this one, ok when I awoke in the am I open my eyes and there was something looking right at my face in white real close to close to my face I can hear it breathing I closed my eyes real fast and open them and what ever it was it was gone, I think I caught it in the act, that was 2 night ago about 1am, the the next night was even odder I was sleeping facing my night stand and I awoke to a bang I was still under my covers and it was dark I check the time next to me 2am then I stretch out my right leg and I hit something hard I looked at my side bed where my leg is and there was no one there, I stretch again and maybe it was the blankets but it felt like still so it was not my blankies they are crochet, I hit it hard I had a small bruise but it cleared up during the day..I looked under the bed and walked around the living room but no one was home but me..has anyone had these two things happen to them..I think my abilities are getting a little stronger now that I am talking about it with you all and feel more comfy knowing your like me kind of :) I want to make them stronger but still looking how to..

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features