Login

Last ngiht I woke to something sitting on my bed?

More
16 Jan 2012 17:59 #1 by amoonwolfe
If you donate the items to a local charity, I believe that will please Woody mightily. He is not likely to stay attached because you would be honoring him by the donation of the items. That action should bring him Peace and solace and may actually help him complete his journey. Taking the items to the dump will create much ill will for you since Woody will feel as unloved and unwanted as his former posessions you unload there. Honor his memory and give him permission to fully cross over as you donate his belongings. Kindness and generosity are their own reward....you'll see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, Peek-A-Boo, Shenshen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2012 03:36 #2 by RXRom
Funny you should mention. I have been very lazy and sleeping later than usual. I don't feel depressed but just drained. Hmm. something hidden you say? Well I can check the books because the other things I have went through and nothing. You don't think he is bothering me just to do so? You think maybe he left some unfinished business? I guess I will start tomorrow and go through it thouroghly. I will keep you posted. Thanks Norman.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Jan 2012 00:14 #3 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Last ngiht I woke to something sitting on my bed?
based of information that I have I would suggest that you go thru his stuff I would start with the books he has some kind of secret that he may have hidden. or have you been sick or depressed lately. do you hear a buzzing sound in your quiet time?

More
15 Jan 2012 22:25 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Agreed. Smudging is for lightening the air and dissipating negative energies. You can gently nudge Woody to cross to the other side and smudging will assist. But your doggie is on the other side so this won't effect her. Nor anyone else who chooses to visit. Smudging isn't something that will put up any permanent blockades. Think of it like spring cleaning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe, Shenshen

More
15 Jan 2012 22:18 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
Shenshen & amoonwolfe are spot-on. I remove toxic people from my life and you need to do the same with spirits. Your home, your rules, people as well as spirits must respect and abide by them to stay, violate they are to leave and never return.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shenshen

More
15 Jan 2012 22:07 #6 by amoonwolfe
It sounds like you need to make a choice. Are you prepared to deal with Woody permanently or do you waqnt to just donate his stuff where it will do the most good and send him packing along with it? My claw-foot antique dining table brought a "guest" along with it, but she and I have reached an agreement-she doesn't pester me and I take really good care of her table...problem solved. Prepare yourself to either deal with Woody and set clear boundaries or banish him and all the stuff that was his.

More
15 Jan 2012 21:31 #7 by Shenshen
Smudging will not remove your beloved pet, they are attached to you and will stay with you periodically even when crossed over. All smudging is for is removing negative energies attached to items, it is good to do anytime you get something from another person. I also agree with setting boundaries for spirits. Love and light to all :kiss:

More
15 Jan 2012 20:22 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
did you remove the clock from the bedroom? If so, did you get a full nights sleep?

More
15 Jan 2012 19:59 #9 by RXRom
Woody Lived by himself. I really didn't get to know him all that well. He would talk to me on occasion. he lived by the mailboxes and would sit in his front porch smoking. I sometimes smell smoke around my house. I wish I knew what items he was attached to. He scared me at first and I thought it was a dark entity. I started doing some searching. I need to ask my other neighbor if she knew him. I knew Woody for about a year before he passed away. I wanted to try sage but I'm afraid to drive "Knuckles" away. Knuckles was my english bulldog and his spirit is also with me. The reason I know is because When I'm at my computer it will shake suddenly. Knuckles used to like to sit by my feet bumping the whole computer desk. Although I would like to help woody cross to the otherside.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Jan 2012 12:35 #10 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Last ngiht I woke to something sitting on my bed?
what kind of a person was this woody? what he was in life he will be the same in spirit sound like he was a loner or not and how did he pass and how long did you know him .did he have family around him? waht did he do for a living

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features