Login

Last ngiht I woke to something sitting on my bed?

More
14 Jan 2012 02:56 #11 by tyrstag
I would honestly try conversing with him, the smudge duck, before anything as drastic as kust getying rid of it. If this is the owner of the belomgings, it would be more likely to be atached to somethong very personal or favorite items. Not that those items aten't, they could very well be.
I think you can do some purification rituals, that would work fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2012 02:36 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
I would start with the CD Clock, put it in the garage or shed and see if you are able to sleep through the night.
Have you had the house blessed or performed a sage smudging ceremony - a simple effective ceremony to clear negative energy from house.

More
14 Jan 2012 02:24 #13 by RXRom
I just have the CD clock in my room. do you think he is attached to it? Should I just throw it away or will he still hang out even more. even when I'm in the living room I still feel his presence. Should I get rid of everything I was given from his home? Here is what I collected: CD Clock, encycolpedias, Two shelves with cabinets, some other shelves, I gave two to my mom, and some christmas decorations. Should I just part ways with it and take it to the dump? I don't want to give it to anyone else in fear they may get Woody uninvited to their home.

More
14 Jan 2012 00:10 #14 by tyrstag
I have had many "random" spirits come around. The most recent one to stock around is Bob. I think he used to live in the neighborhood. I first found him in my bed. Which is weird. I had to lady down very firm rules (as someone else said). Some times you just have to tell them private space and waking up with strange men is not normal and down right creepy.

More
13 Jan 2012 23:32 #15 by Peek-A-Boo
Have you ever removed his stuff from the bedroom and then tried to sleep?

More
13 Jan 2012 23:30 #16 by RXRom
It started shortly after I brought some of his things home. I never had any Paranormal experiences prior to moving in to my house. My dog never sensed anything either until I brought those things home.

More
13 Jan 2012 23:28 #17 by RXRom
Funny you should mention that. My other neighbor who was responsible for cleaning up his house gave me some of his things. So I think thats why he is here. Most of his things are in my garage except a CD clock which I have in my room. I remember how upset he was! I guess he thought I "Stoled his things." He dosen't really bother me but he is mostly active at night.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jan 2012 23:08 #18 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Last ngiht I woke to something sitting on my bed?
did you bring anything in house that was Woody's? how close to woody were you and why do you thank that it's woody?

More
13 Jan 2012 23:07 #19 by Peek-A-Boo

RXRom wrote: @Electicdealer I have tried to tell "woody" To not bother me at night but it still does. especially at 3am. I don't know how to tell it to go away. I just sit up at night saying prayers. I've learned not to give in to fear because fear only makes it stronger. "Woody" is my ghostly neighbor who I believe took up residence with me.

"woody" does he poke you? sorry, I am warped :sick: Do you get visits at any other time?
Have you received any info from Woody? When did this start?
Paula

More
13 Jan 2012 22:58 #20 by RXRom
@Electicdealer I have tried to tell "woody" To not bother me at night but it still does. especially at 3am. I don't know how to tell it to go away. I just sit up at night saying prayers. I've learned not to give in to fear because fear only makes it stronger. "Woody" is my ghostly neighbor who I believe took up residence with me.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Features