Login

Misty Bathroom.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:27 #11 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.

Peek-A-Boo wrote:

blackmercedz wrote: I love this forum!
Peek-A-boo, I know who to ask if I have any questions! A wealth of wonderful knowledge! :lol:

:blush: I love doing research.

That's something I need to do a lot more of. I've done a lot, but I need to do a lot more! There is sooooo much information to 'soak' up! :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:21 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.

blackmercedz wrote: I love this forum!
Peek-A-boo, I know who to ask if I have any questions! A wealth of wonderful knowledge! :lol:

:blush: I love doing research.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:20 #13 by blackmercedz
That's suppose to say, to seal the protection. Oops.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:18 #14 by blackmercedz
I did want to add, that I simply surround, or engolf myself with white light as my protection. I send it thru and around my entire body. I have also been successful doing this for other people by engolfing them, or their entire house with white light. It has never failed to work. But you have to empty your mind, and see with your mind that you, or the person you are protecting, is glowing in white light. Also, after this a prayer, of which ever prayer you prefer to real the protection. It works for me.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:12 #15 by blackmercedz
I love this forum!

More
17 Feb 2012 00:34 #16 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I've never really heard of black salt before, but if you think about it, if there is a negative connotation, it is with the user and not with the salt. If you believe it is negative, then it will be. Salt and charcoal are both purifying elements. They do so by absorption. If you think about it, just about every commercial water filter uses either salt or charcoal in the filter. No matter if you decide to employ the black salt or anything else, what you do must be done with intent and a positive or neutral attitude.

More
17 Feb 2012 00:12 #17 by Peek-A-Boo
The first thing I would like to suggest is Prayer before an investigation:

The Lords Prayer

Our Father, Who art in heaven hollowed be Thy name.

Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wicca Protection Chant

God and Goddess of the skies,

Please respond to my cries. Lift me up in your strong arms, Away from those who seek me harm. Shield me from the awful rage that shall face me day to day to day to day. Help me be strong in what I do, and help

my heart remain true.

Give me strength to face each day, and the hardships

before me lain. Let those

who I love, love me in return,

and everyday let me learn.

I bid you both my spirits keep,

while I’m awake and asleep.

So mote it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Prayer to

Saint Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou. O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for

the ruin of the souls.

Amen!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz

More
17 Feb 2012 00:08 #18 by Zombie_baby
Replied by Zombie_baby on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
No its never happened before.

It was freezing cold which isnt normal for that room and it didnt feel negative
Just a little unexpected.
But alot of stuff has happened in this house. only lived here since September of 2011.

More
17 Feb 2012 00:08 - 17 Feb 2012 00:13 #19 by Peek-A-Boo
Some things on the person of investigators

GARLIC

The most familiar protection may be garlic. Long associated with vampires and werewolves, garlic is supposed to repel evil spirits and entities.

Generally, people carry a garlic clove in a pocket, or wear it on a string around their necks.

Fresh garlic is usually used. You can buy it in almost any grocery store and some convenience stores, in the produce section.

SALT

According to many traditions, spirits cannot cross a line of salt. Others believe that salt generally repels evil spirits, and the salt can be carried in any container, worn in a small pouch around the neck (or carried in a pocket), or cast in the direction of the problem entity.

There are two main kinds of salt used for this purpose: White salt and black salt.

White salt is the common table salt found in most kitchens. Many people prefer to carry pure sea salt for protection, and some favor kosher salt, but any table salt or cooking salt can be used.

Black salt can be one of two kinds of salt. One is edible and the other usually isn’t.

One is a specialized mineral salt, generally mined in India. It is a dark pinkish gray, and tastes somewhat like sulphur. It’s available in ethnic stores and often sold in health food stores; its vegetarian uses include mixing the salt with tofu to mimic egg salad. This form of black salt can be used for protection, but it’s not the one most popular.

The other kind of black salt is the one more commonly used for protection. It is often made with sea salt — the white kind — but mixed with an ingredient to turn it black. Among witches, those ingredients can include ash or powdered charcoal from a fire, scrapings from a cast iron pot, or even black pepper.

Because black salt is often associated with voodoo, some people aren’t comfortable using it for any purpose. However, in voodoo and related traditions, black salt is used as a powerful means to lift or repel curses, and keep away evil spirits.

HOLY WATER

Catholics and non-Catholics alike use holy water as protection from ghosts and evil of all kinds.

Holy water can be purchased in some Catholic stores. However, most people visit the nearest Catholic church. In the church entry or lobby, there is usually some sort of drum or container with a spigot. Church members bring their own bottles to decant the holy water, and leave a couple of dollars as a donation.

Technically, anyone can bless their water to make it ‘holy’. In older Catholic traditions, an individual makes the sign of the cross over the container of water and says, ‘I bless this water in the name of the Father…’, and so on.

In other religious contexts, any blessing prayer or ritual can be used for holy water. Some Pagans also place a clear glass bottle of holy water in the moonlight for three nights, similar to the practice used with salt, described above.

Among non-Christians, Bibles aren’t quite as popular as holy water. However, we’ve met ghost hunters who are Atheists or non-Christians, and they believe implicitly in the power of the Bible as a tool for protection

CHARMS, AMULETS, TOKENS

While many ‘lucky charms’ and protections refer to specific spiritual traditions, some are successful whether the person believes in that religion or tradition, or not.

These include holy medals (St. Michael medals are especially popular), pendants representing a lucky horseshoe, iron nails (may repel faeries more than ghosts), or a lucky rabbit’s foot (not widely used during ghost hunts, due to their association with animal cruelty and death).

There are also ghost hunters who wear ‘lucky socks’ or a similar item of clothing, and firmly believe that they provide protection from evil… or at least bad luck.

Others wear a garment or piece of jewelry that was left outside on the night of February first or second. According to folklore and some Pagan traditions, Brigid (or St. Bridget) blesses these items, making them especially lucky, healing or protective during the coming year.

LIQUOR

Several cultures — including the Irish and some Native American nations — believe that pouring liquor on a grave (or on the ground, in general) is a way to pay respect to the dead. Several Yoruba-based spiritual traditions use this as a way to earn favor with certain spirits, including the dead.

If an investigator has established some rapport with a helpful spirit in a haunted setting, he or she may offer a gift of liquor (poured onto the ground, outdoors or in the building’s unfinished basement). After a brief time during which the spirit enjoys the gift, the investigator asks for the spirit’s help and protection during the research that follows.

These are just a few items that are used by a variety of ghost hunters, regardless of their cultural, ethnic or spiritual contexts.

other ways to protect yourself are by wearing medallions or amulets. You can also keep stones in your pocket that have protective energies to them. You can get these by going to your local priest or new age stores (depending on your religious beliefs).
Last edit: 17 Feb 2012 00:13 by Peek-A-Boo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grandmaducky

More
16 Feb 2012 23:55 #20 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Thank you peek a boo that was very helpful my first thought was some type of cleansing of the home right now I'm trying to keep a members in the home positive I know these things feed off fear so I'm on Track with that I want to document the cleansing my team wants to make this a live event like we do on some of our investagations just not sure if I want to do that yet

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Features