Login

Misty Bathroom.

More
16 Feb 2012 23:50 #21 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Beautifully put Peek-a-boo!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2012 23:40 #22 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
1) Remain unemotional and firm when dealing with a negative ghost, as they will feed
off of your fear and make themselves stronger and more powerful (much of this is
simply in our mind - I do not believe they have any power over us, except what we give
them). Just know you are in control, and speak out loud for the ghost or spirit to leave;
and that they are not welcome in your home. You have nothing to fear, for fear is
created in the mind. Do this firmly, yet with love.

2) Tell the spirit or ghost to seek the light, and that its physical body has perished and
it's time (and good) to leave this physical realm. Tell negative ghosts that they will see
other spirits (loved ones) who are called to direct and guide them; and will be treated
with love and forgiveness no matter what they've done. Ghosts need to know that
they can be affecting others negatively, and that it is time for them to move on in life
and unto peace and enjoyment.

3) If they are worried about punishment, tell them that they're not sent to an eternal
"hell," but will be shown their lives and are made to experience what they have done;
so they can understand those things and how they have impacted themselves and
others. They will always be treated with love and will be helped to move beyond any
self-created guilt and condemnation - through forgiveness, especially forgiveness of
themselves. Be very firm in letting them know it's good for them, and time for them to
go. Keep telling them this until you feel they've gone to the light, the realm of spirit -
this will help them move on. Light is not to be feared for it is love, peace and truth.
Darkness is "lack of understanding" and negative - false.

Traditional Spiritual Cleansing - Ghost Smudging
If the spirit or ghost activity does not stop, or stops only for a while, then resumes, some like to do a spiritual cleansing of the house. This is the traditional practice of "smudging" a home to get rid of an unwanted ghost. However, it will only temporarily slow the activity down, for the ghost needs to truly move on :

1) Crack a window in each room of your home and take a dried bundle of sage
(available at most metaphysical stores) and "smudge" your home clearing out any negative or stagnant energies. Smudging is simply lighting the sage bundle, making sure you have a safe receptacle to catch the ashes in, and walking around your entire home allowing the smoke to circulate and cleanse the energy and space.

2) Being firm and unemotional, walk around each room of your home, while saying loudly and firmly, "This sage is cleansing out all negative energies and spirits... all negative energies and spirits must leave now through the windows and not return." Do this until you sense the negative energy has gone and the room's energy lightens (to a positive - look for peace) and then say, "In the name of God, this room is now cleansed." Know and sense this.

3) Remember not to worry about how you sound if you stumble on your words. The
main thing is your intent, which is your faith. You have power and have nothing to fear. Your intentions are to rid the home of negative energies and spirits and they will know this, if they are there. Always work with your own energy from within your soul and incorporate this energy into the cleansing. Draw your divine power from within your innermost being.

Always be firm, non-fearing, unemotional and deal with negative ghosts strongly, yet in love. You are always in control and are not powerless. Some people like to re-visit a cleansed house by going back into all of the rooms with a pleasant incense such as lavender while inviting all loving, protecting, positive spirits into the home. You may end the ritual by lighting a white candle and setting it on a table to burn for a bit to
"seal" the ritual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, grandmaducky

More
16 Feb 2012 23:30 #23 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Well then I might have a problem then bc almost everything you just described gone on in my mothers home my sister was actually scratched at the home she is one of my team members about month ago we did an investagations at a cematary very active place I believe she might have brought something back with her two of our members were scratched there any suggestions ?

More
16 Feb 2012 23:23 #24 by Peek-A-Boo

ghostman50 wrote: I have a ? For ya how do you know if your dealing with a neg spirit ?

You know if it is negative, the feeling you get is eerie

More
16 Feb 2012 23:22 #25 by Tresses Of Nephthys

ghostman50 wrote: I have a ? For ya how do you know if your dealing with a neg spirit ?

Heavy, dense feeling around. Sometimes you feel ill for no real reason. Even when a specific entity isn't being sensed at the time, sometimes the residents of the house will get antsy and argumentative for no real reason. In more extreme cases, scratches, objects moving, animals acting weird.

More
16 Feb 2012 23:13 #26 by ghostman50
I have a ? For ya how do you know if your dealing with a neg spirit ?

More
16 Feb 2012 23:06 #27 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Sounds like u walked in on something... Did u have any physical reactions?

More
16 Feb 2012 22:56 #28 by ghostman50
Has this ever happen before ?

More
16 Feb 2012 22:52 #29 by Peek-A-Boo
you got company, whoops

More
16 Feb 2012 22:50 #30 by Zombie_baby
Misty Bathroom. was created by Zombie_baby
Alright so this just happened so i need to get it here ASAP.
I don't know if its from lack of sleep or food or whatever but i don't think my mind was playing tricks on me.
I walked into my bathroom not more then i couple mins ago (its 2:47 pm) and as soon as i opened the door there was this white mist in there and no one has been in there but me today and it wasn't there earlier. And it cant be steam cause i haven't turned on the hot water today but I don't know what else to think of this.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Features