Login

Misty Bathroom.

More
20 Feb 2012 06:08 #1 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Zombie_baby, I feel in no way is your 2 year old in any danger. With that said, the fact that it makes you uncomfortable and worry, I think a cleansing of the house would be ideal. Refer to what Peek-a-boo posted about how to cleanse your home. If you need any further support, or have anymore questions, you know we are all here for you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2012 17:16 #2 by Zombie_baby
Replied by Zombie_baby on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Thanks everyone for your kind words and awesome advice.
It's true I'm not totally comfortable with the activity but only for the safety of my 2 year old.
And yes thanks Rick for your support :)

More
17 Feb 2012 19:26 #3 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
I agree with what everyone has said. I am in no way an expert on the subject since I just investigate. But, I do know having a positive attitude helps. I wish I could say do this or do that, but there is already a great support group on here. You have my contact info on twitter and I am always here to help where and when I can. Don't be fearful of anything. You are here, alive and they're not. Stand your ground. I'm here if you need me!!

More
17 Feb 2012 18:50 #4 by blackmercedz
I'm sorry you are having stessful times... I have found this can cause spirit activity to increase. Though I feel you have nothing to fear in your house, a cleansing ceremony sounds appropriate. It sounds like you are uncomfortable with this activity.

More
17 Feb 2012 18:12 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Zombie_baby, have you tried a Smudging Ceremony? There are so many tips here as to sharing your home in a comfortable way and how to cleanse your home.

More
17 Feb 2012 18:04 #6 by Zombie_baby
Replied by Zombie_baby on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
I don't know much about the history. A hoarder owned it before my Parents-in-laws bought it in 2009 and fixed it up. Then we have been renting it since September of 2011.

We constantly hear bangs and stuff like that. I know it being an old house its gonna creak and groan from time to time But i know its not always that. We've had a bottle pop lift up off a nightstand and fall to the floor. Recently a light was turned on not more then 30 mins after my husband turned it off. And i've been getting that really unsettling feeling of someone standing or sitting on the bed and being really close. Basement is one place i dont go to by myself if i dont have too. Surrounded by Forest on one side and 2 neighbors but they arent really close. And i've heard voices in the basement before.
And sadly i dont have anything to take evidence with ( no camera or anything) But im also going through some seriously stressful times.

More
17 Feb 2012 16:41 #7 by blackmercedz
I also would love to see some pictures, as I could get a better 'impression' of what's going on. I also would love to hear what else is going on! :)

More
17 Feb 2012 03:07 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.

Zombie_baby wrote: No its never happened before.

It was freezing cold which isnt normal for that room and it didnt feel negative
Just a little unexpected.
But alot of stuff has happened in this house. only lived here since September of 2011.

What other things have been going on? What is the history of the house? Do tell, pleeeez :kiss:

More
17 Feb 2012 02:05 #9 by Dropdeadtom
Replied by Dropdeadtom on topic Re: Misty Bathroom.
Try get some of this stuff in pics or recorded would love to see it

More
17 Feb 2012 01:41 #10 by blackmercedz

Zombie_baby wrote: No its never happened before.

It was freezing cold which isnt normal for that room and it didnt feel negative
Just a little unexpected.
But alot of stuff has happened in this house. only lived here since September of 2011.

I don't think its negative, as in my experience, a white mist with a cold spot is not negative. Dark menacing figures, that give you a bad feeling are the ones to be worried about. Do the things that happen bother u?

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Features