Login

Videos

Demonic Issue or Over-imagination?

More
04 Feb 2012 20:51 #21 by zeptember
Yes I do believe in Demons and Satan and don't mess with either of them..be safe out there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2012 20:50 #22 by DaSportsBabe
I believe demons only because what I have experience. I have had a a burning sensation down my arm or leg and even back just to look and find out that its a big scratch. I have heard my name called but in a recognizable voice, so I think it mimics voices. My boyfriend and I have gone in rages with each other for no reason. I started seeing a blacker than black mist in front of me which I was scared of. Then one night I woke up with the mist above me and I was freaked out and went back to bed, then I woke up to a light really bright white light in a form of a ball floating in my room and it went out the door. After that I never had anymore experiences with the black mist, scratches or and my boyfriend and I haven't been in an fights for almost a year now. Were both mellow people. Its actually been calm in the building.

More
04 Feb 2012 20:45 #23 by amoonwolfe
Short-term alcohol psychosis seems like a nice simple answer, however I believe there are certain varieties of MOLD which produce the same effect. I have also seen similar behaviors/delusions in schizophrenics woh go off their meds.

More
04 Feb 2012 20:29 #24 by rach411
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Demons? I believe they exist I don't know if anyone else does or not but, my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years whom I have a daughter with had a scary experience while in jail when he was 18. He had a dream that while in his cell something was there tormenting him (I don't remember the details of it) but what I remember of him telling me was that this entity showed him that there was the 666 mark in his cell on this light that you could not see in plain view it was hidden. And that his cell mate woke him up because he was mumbling words of a different language. When he woke up his body was literally steaming and the first thing he did was jump up and look in to the back of the light fixture where he saw the 666 symbol and it was there! Exactly how he saw it in his dream! His cell mate at the time was so freaked out he made my boyfriend sleep with the bible on his chest. I don't mean to sound dramatic but I truly believe it is still with him.. There have been times where I felt like when I looked at my boyfriend in the eyes it didn't seem like him anymore.. and he will say things that do not seem right... There have been episodes that he has had while drinking that were worse! Really horrifying, but I can not be sure if it is the drinking or if it is something much worse... It has happened twice while drinking, once when we were at his mothers so I know it wasn't an attention thing... He would start balling hysterically and then switch and then his body would turn in weird positions and he would start growling at the puppy or say things like "I'm gonna eat your effen dog" Any advice or help on what this could be. He does not have any psychological issues I might add, but I am aware of temporary alcohol psychosis... could this be it? I have had some nightmares about a demon at my old house and this house... sometimes I wonder if it is pissed at me... like it knows that I know its here and feels like I'm interfering in some way. I could go into more detail if need be but figured I would keep this short and sweet for now so its easier to read..

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

Features