Login

Videos

History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

More
02 Jan 2012 09:46 #21 by drkimberly

I am so thrilled with the EVP from near the grave of the little boy whose name is Lester. I took several photo's of his grave because in my head I kept hearing the click of marbles and a soft laughing. Was hoping to get the marble play on EVP.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2012 03:47 #22 by crystalcross
You're right. I was discussing what you had said about that with Kim today as well. She agreed also. I'm all for visiting there and several other locations regularly. After all, always nice to visit with new friends at the cemetery.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jan 2012 03:28 #23 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)
Thanks for meeting me there today CC. As you and I have discussed before, it might not be a bad idea to go to the same location several times to gain the trust of the spirit occupants.

More
02 Jan 2012 03:15 #24 by crystalcross
Well, thanks to several of our friends we started out 2012 with what started out as a Photo investigation of Micanopy cemetery. But as it would turn it there was so much more in store. The investigation started with Steven Matrix of Matrix Paranormal Group and Myself. But as the time grew closer a great friend Kimberly Rackley found time to join us. Also attending was Magadlene (Ghost Fairy) from the GnH Investigations group.

We started out by setting up a live feed.
{hwdvs-player}9313{/hwdvs-player}

Shortly after that was set up, Kimberly joined us and performed a walk through of the Cemetery. Kimberly is a well known Medium and very talented sensitive, as well as a great investigator.

We'll be posting some of the Infrared and standard images which were taken on this trip shortly. But I wanted to post an EVP which was recorded during Kimberly's walk though. Please listen carefully. The voices you will hear Magdalene's and the Kimberly asking a question. Instantly after the question is asked you will hear a reply. Its very quiet, and sounds like a male voice.

File Attachment:

File Name: Micanope-EVP1.mp3
File Size:104 KB

This EVP was recorded near a little boy's grave. The grave had lots of toys and marbles. But strangely the grave was from the early 1900's, yet some of the marbles were later era marbles. The voice on the EVP is not that of a boy though, but rather that of a man.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds

Features