Login

Videos

History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

More
04 Jan 2012 00:10 #1 by crystalcross
Well, I feel drained but I think that's probably more thanks to full day at work, and less due to anything paranormal. And I am always moody! Just ask GhostFairy! :)

Seriously though, thanks. I think for the moment its ok, but if it gets out of hand I'll certainly give you a yell. If it is paranormal, I currently don't get any impression that its malicious in any way. After all, the door opened for me, so if anything I have a paranormal automatic door opener, not covered under a sears appliance warranty but does works even when the power goes out. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2012 21:59 #2 by drkimberly
CC if you start to feel drained in any way or moody let me know so I can clear you and the house. Headaches usually occur too. Maybe you should try and EVP session tonight. lol

More
03 Jan 2012 20:15 #3 by Ghost-Fairy
talking about spirit take a shine on you, cc??.. the night we arrived home, that night in bed, the 1st few mins. of my sleep i dreamt of 2 or 3 'people' whom i dont know. one of them decided to come close to me which woke me up abruptly; alittle shaken. i normally don't remember my dream but this one hit me hard. So i recollect & take a deep breathe & tell them all spirit to leave me alone & don't appreciate their presence! Afterwhich, I prayed for God protection just before i dose off again.. nothing happened after that. In real life, when i'm approached by stranger too fast esp. men. i put my hand out, yelled out loud & ordered them to stop coming too close. But this time I woke up abruptly to defend myself.

Back to cc's strange encounter, Yes, it happened to me last night too. I was inside the bathroom, I was shock when the bathroom door click & the door start to open 25% wide.. despite of state in shock, i stormed out in furious mode to see what caused it. 'cos cc was sleeping & nobody else in the room. I checked the outy night last night plus we have jealousy window in the house.
side the window & saw the tree branches was swaying left & right; so it was wind
When I know i being 'watched', I will tell them to leave me alone & respect my privacy. After that i say my protection prayer. God hears our prayer!!!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2012 13:33 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

crystalcross wrote: So, in an addendum to this posting. I think perhaps a spirit may have taken a shine to me while we were at Micanopy Cemetery. Its friendly, even opens doors for me, I find it kinda sweet. But I asked it to leave us alone at night, so I expect no more encounters.

To explain, this morning I was preparing for work. My first alarm goes off at 5:15am and I remember having some odd dreams this morning. Nothing scary, nothing overbearing, just odd. Can't say as I remember what they were, just remember having them.

So then my second alarm went off shortly afterwards. As soon as I got up, I thought it somewhat strange because the moment I stood up out of bed the Bathroom door unlatched (you could hear the click) and then opened. I thought to myself "That's odd" and went on my way. So then I went in the other room to pick up some things and when I did I closed the door behind me.

About 20-30 seconds after being in there. As I was finished and walked towards the door to go back into the main room, I heard the latch on the door click and the door swang wide open right in front of my eyes.

It happened a 3rd time when I was in the bathroom.

Perhaps wind, but when I checked there was no wind to speak of although it was VERY COLD outside! BRRRR, almost 40 degrees! :) (Ok ok, I live in Florida you know!)

Perhaps it's a female spirit that's takin' a likin' to you ya chick magnet. Ghost Fairy may have some competition. If you can help it to get past the door opening and start making you breakfast, that's a keeper. Lol.

More
03 Jan 2012 13:20 #5 by crystalcross
So, in an addendum to this posting. I think perhaps a spirit may have taken a shine to me while we were at Micanopy Cemetery. Its friendly, even opens doors for me, I find it kinda sweet. But I asked it to leave us alone at night, so I expect no more encounters.

To explain, this morning I was preparing for work. My first alarm goes off at 5:15am and I remember having some odd dreams this morning. Nothing scary, nothing overbearing, just odd. Can't say as I remember what they were, just remember having them.

So then my second alarm went off shortly afterwards. As soon as I got up, I thought it somewhat strange because the moment I stood up out of bed the Bathroom door unlatched (you could hear the click) and then opened. I thought to myself "That's odd" and went on my way. So then I went in the other room to pick up some things and when I did I closed the door behind me.

About 20-30 seconds after being in there. As I was finished and walked towards the door to go back into the main room, I heard the latch on the door click and the door swang wide open right in front of my eyes.

It happened a 3rd time when I was in the bathroom.

Perhaps wind, but when I checked there was no wind to speak of although it was VERY COLD outside! BRRRR, almost 40 degrees! :) (Ok ok, I live in Florida you know!)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2012 01:40 #6 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

crystalcross wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote: You're gonna like nature photos CC. They're a new kind of therapy.

When it comes to nature photography, I'm certainly not new to that.

But this is the first time I had anything but a cheap digital camera to take them with. So its a whole new world.

You've got a great eye for photography. Keep it up Rob. Lol. Looking forward to seeing your art on this site man.

More
03 Jan 2012 00:45 #7 by crystalcross

Steven Matrix wrote: You're gonna like nature photos CC. They're a new kind of therapy.

When it comes to nature photography, I'm certainly not new to that.

But this is the first time I had anything but a cheap digital camera to take them with. So its a whole new world.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2012 00:43 #8 by Steven Matrix

crystalcross wrote: Well, glad you're back!

Sorry, I missed most of the fun today. I was out exploring an entirely different kind of photography (nature).
quote]

You're gonna like nature photos CC. They're a new kind of therapy.

More
03 Jan 2012 00:07 #9 by crystalcross
Well, glad you're back!

Sorry, I missed most of the fun today. I was out exploring an entirely different kind of photography (nature).

So actually when I heard it, the first thing that came to mind was a man who man of Cajun heritage. The voice, the inflection just sounded like it. And the first word just sounds like a french word, I can't quite make it out. But it sounds french to me. And then I also hear "Yes, Ma'am" in a decidedly Cajun, very polite french accent.

But, that's just me. Also, be careful going by yourself, I would take someone along with you. Personal safety always first and foremost.

More
02 Jan 2012 23:59 #10 by drkimberly
I had fun meeting up with you too! btw when you are a sensitive working with other sensitives we can hear things in layers...perhaps you really are hearing "yes m'am, i was here. the paranormal is paranormal beause we all experience it on different levels.

Time to create page: 4.156 seconds

Features