Login

Videos

History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

More
02 Jan 2012 21:21 #11 by drkimberly
I'm heading over there now. see if I can get there before dark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jan 2012 21:16 #12 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

drkimberly wrote: I heard exactly the same! "It's Me, I need some help" I didnt want to suggest and influence any one elses perception of it until we had all heard it! this is fantastic! Of course I am going back asap to help him! I'm wondering if it is the Captain I was drawn too and felt Like i was choking?

Hey Kim, that little girl you heard crying may want to cross.

More
02 Jan 2012 21:10 #13 by drkimberly
I heard exactly the same! "It's Me, I need some help" I didnt want to suggest and influence any one elses perception of it until we had all heard it! this is fantastic! Of course I am going back asap to help him! I'm wondering if it is the Captain I was drawn too and felt Like i was choking?

More
02 Jan 2012 20:58 #14 by Ghost-Fairy
It was a fun day @ the cemetry & also meeting up w/ dr. kim. after listening to the evp, i was shocked to hear the respond; i think the spirit said "yes m'am! i was here. but cc think otherwise :(

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jan 2012 20:53 #15 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: History Micanopy Cemetery - Florida (01/01/2012)

drkimberly wrote: Thanks Steve! I would love to see this spot photographed in infared! and of course add your intuitive magic and I know something will appear.

Hey Kim, my wife may be wrong, but she listened to the evp and she thinks the man said, "It's me, I need some help."

More
02 Jan 2012 20:32 #16 by drkimberly
HaHa! i could claim the same! Shortly after the evp was when ghostfairy and I were walking from the grave and the emf went off and i became dizzy. hmmmm. btw I have another pic to post..it may just be haze but remember as we were leaving and i just had to take a pic of that huge monument gravesite?

More
02 Jan 2012 20:29 #17 by drkimberly
Thanks Steve! I would love to see this spot photographed in infared! and of course add your intuitive magic and I know something will appear.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jan 2012 19:34 #18 by Steven Matrix

drkimberly wrote:

I am so thrilled with the EVP from near the grave of the little boy whose name is Lester. I took several photo's of his grave because in my head I kept hearing the click of marbles and a soft laughing. Was hoping to get the marble play on EVP.

Nice content there Kim! Maybe the next time I'll photograph this spot and convert it to B & W or maybe even an infrared pic.

Well done.

More
02 Jan 2012 17:06 #19 by crystalcross

drkimberly wrote: ...because in my head I kept hearing the click of marbles and a soft laughing.

See, I don't hear marbles in my head anymore. I lost my marbles long ago!

:ohmy:

More
02 Jan 2012 15:04 #20 by crystalcross
First off apologies Kim & Steve, I just realized that when I posted this thread I did so under the topic of "Announcements" which locked the thread. I've fixed that now, its where it should be and also approved your posts so they go out.

Kim, so glad you were able to take a picture and glad you were there to capture that EVP. I looked at the picture but didn't find anything else in there, was somewhat hoping I would.

But I did crop and expand the image of the boy Lester Lindberch Burch.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features