Login

Videos

dreams

More
24 Jan 2012 14:42 #31 by bossyroofer
Replied by bossyroofer on topic Re: dreams

HI,
I to have had a rough time in dreams, I am a vet and I was honor gaurd, lots of burials and trama from combat and yea it stays with you!
I beleave the people I took home will always search for a way to say don't forget me, I'm still here.
Stay in the light of faith, there are NO shadows there!
I like to walk in the moutains or places where there are few people, I bleave we are given strength in places like that.
Don't give into fear, darkness feeds on that!

Mike
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2012 14:17 #32 by Cerberus
dreams was created by Cerberus
Hello! I am new here! Just thought I would start up a topic.
My topic are about dreams. I'm wondering if anyone else have had dreams where spirits show up in them to try to either make their presence known or try to communicate with you?
I have had several dreams, that many would consider nightmares. For some reason they don't bother me all too much, except for the ones when I wake up and I find scratches on me. Most of my dreams are just evil and I will go into detail about them later on.
There have been several dreams, that no matter what they are about, I see a dark shadow figure always present in them. Sometimes I feel its a male, other times, not sure what it is. It never shows a face. It never speaks. It is just always there. Sometimes when I wake up, I can feel its presence around me. I firmly believe he is the first shadow figure I have ever seen, when I was 8 years old. Just lately, it has been making his presence known more. The last time I had a dream and the shadow was in it, I was dreaming about an exorcism. I woke up, clinching my pillow, yelling I hate you. When I fully woken up, I wanted to hurt/kill someone. And the first thing I said when I sat up was I know you're here, I can feel you. That whole day I was off, didn't want to be around anyone and was very aggervated. Just want to know people's thoughts and if this has happen to anyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Features