Login

Videos

dreams

More
25 Jan 2012 23:30 #11 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: dreams
I had a similar thing too... how would you describe the feeling? I have had dreams about ghosts and demonic creepy entities and though both were scary... the demonic ones, are unmistakable and I have only had two dreams. I have never felt fear like I did then. Have you had dreams of ghosts as well? So that you may be able to differentiate the fear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:27 #12 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: dreams
Oh no no, you didn't over step job anyway, so need to be sorry :P I encourage others to join in and share their thoughts. :cheer:

More
25 Jan 2012 23:25 #13 by DarkCloud
Replied by DarkCloud on topic Re: dreams
:unsure: I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries with both of you and step into your conversation. Just thought I could give a little help. If I did overstep, I sincerely apologize to you both.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:24 #14 by Cerberus
As far as I can remember, I can't think of a time I accepted something that I felt "off" about. I am almost 100% positive that the shadow figure following me is the one I saw when I was 8. I know when its around cause i get the same feeling now with it as when I first seen it.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:19 #15 by DarkCloud
Mixing the sea salt with water, an excellent esoteric medium, makes it work faster and actually makes it last longer. I hope this helps you! <3

More
25 Jan 2012 23:16 #16 by DarkCloud
Did someone give you an object that at first you didn't want to accept because it made you feel 'off'? And then you accepted it anyway? If they did, you can, if at all possible, submerge it in a sea salt bath for no less than seven hours. If you can't submerge it, wrap it in a white linen cloth with sea salt on the bottom and top of the object and place it out of sight for seven days above your waist level, like the top of a shelf. Your dreams will continue but the severity should lessen and completely diminish in the seven days.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:14 #17 by Cerberus
I have never messed with anything of that nature. I have had many dreams since hen and I can only recall maybe 5 different times I've felt and seen the shadow figure in my dream. It's been following me around for years. Just over the past 5 or so months (before December) it was making itself more known.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:11 #18 by DarkCloud
I was thinking that with the smudging, one could also use pure crystals and clearing chants. Might help.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:08 #19 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: dreams
Have you messed with any type of paranormal things, like a weagie board (spelling?) Cuz it seems, that something very dark and sinister is following you around. If so, do not be fearful you will only make it worse, and do not challenge him. I would really consider smudging your home.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:00 #20 by Cerberus
I have a some what similar dream. It took place about a month ago. I was sleeping I my bed room, I had a dream where I was laying in my bed. I got up from my bed in the dream, then walked out the door. I came back into the middle of my room, where I felt the very strong presence that something was in the room with me. Before I knew it, the room was "spinning" around, but it was really a bunch of shadow figures swarming around me. After what felt like they where moving closer to me, I woke up and felt this strong presence was in my room. I looked in a corner and saw a shadow figure dart right out the room.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features