Login

Videos

dreams

More
26 Jan 2012 02:10 #1 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: dreams
I have helped take care of people for 5 years. I've seen a lot, I've seen the beauty in life and I have seen death first hand. I always find the beauty in things. I help people as much as I am able too. It's not like I go on a search for these things. From what I was months ago, I am a lot happier person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2012 02:05 #2 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: dreams
you have become obcessed with the darkside seek and you shall find put your mind to helping people volnteer your time and mind you will feel better about yourself and you will have better dreams.look for the beauty of things

More
26 Jan 2012 01:44 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: dreams
Satan in your dreams may represent the "devil" within you, repressed fear and guilt about something that in fact, if unleashed, may be beneficial to you. It is our fears that infest our unconscious minds with fearsome characteristics of evil and monsters. It is up to us to "convert the devil" by converting negatively charged forces with love. They become positive when they are acknowledged and integrated into your conscious life. If we don't recognize the "devil" within ourselves, there is a danger that we may project him onto others through our negative behavior, and the cycle of destruction and hatred continues.

Cerberus wrote: The feelings I get are sorrow ,dread, fear, and hate. I remember the expierence like it was yesterday. It was at my grandma's old house. I was staying the night and it came into my room. The house has been torn down for several years now. Not sure if that may play a role in it.
We have a few things in the house from when both my grandparents on my dad side has passed away.
I have had dreams where I can see ghosts and then there are dreams where both the shadow figure and ghost are in it. I have also had demonic dreams and where Satan himself has told me that I need to protect his legion. One of those dreams I was in a black robe, with a goats head mask on, I was standing in front of a stone that a guy was laying on. I took a dagger, stabbed his chest and cut his heart out. Too me, those dreams are normal for me cause they happened so often.

More
26 Jan 2012 00:53 #4 by Cerberus
I started before my avatar. Which my avatar is Jack from nightmare before Christmas. I'll have to try the salt first and see what happens? Grey haired woman?

More
26 Jan 2012 00:12 #5 by DarkCloud
Replied by DarkCloud on topic Re: dreams
Do you have a piece of wood or a picture frame from your grandmother's house? If you do, try the salt first, but the 'Devil' normally, in my Witch experience only shows up when you have a severe choice to make. In your shoes, and I don't even try to be you, I would cleanse the entire house, in which taking blessed stones/wood/objects to the four corners of your property (I know it sounds odd but it works) and lacking that coarse salt and cayenne pepper, and burying them with a personal (as each person and each house is different) prayer for protection. Definitely try the salt first, for the gray haired steely eyed woman was besieged as well. Sorry, sometimes I just get stuff sent into my brain.

More
26 Jan 2012 00:04 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: dreams

Cerberus wrote: I know its attached to me, I just don't know where it came from. Aside from the things we have from my grandparents, I really can't think of anything I have that may have caused this. I'm really going to have to do some thinking back on this to see if I can pin point it.

Did you start again before or after you got your Avatar? I get very bad vibes from it :sick:

More
25 Jan 2012 23:51 #7 by Cerberus
I know its attached to me, I just don't know where it came from. Aside from the things we have from my grandparents, I really can't think of anything I have that may have caused this. I'm really going to have to do some thinking back on this to see if I can pin point it.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:48 #8 by Cerberus
The feelings I get are sorrow ,dread, fear, and hate. I remember the expierence like it was yesterday. It was at my grandma's old house. I was staying the night and it came into my room. The house has been torn down for several years now. Not sure if that may play a role in it.
We have a few things in the house from when both my grandparents on my dad side has passed away.
I have had dreams where I can see ghosts and then there are dreams where both the shadow figure and ghost are in it. I have also had demonic dreams and where Satan himself has told me that I need to protect his legion. One of those dreams I was in a black robe, with a goats head mask on, I was standing in front of a stone that a guy was laying on. I took a dagger, stabbed his chest and cut his heart out. Too me, those dreams are normal for me cause they happened so often.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:43 #9 by DarkCloud
I apologize to the both of you but in both cases this really has the 'essence' of an attached entity of somekind. I'm no expert by any means but in my 30 odd years night terrors like this are either attached to a house, an object or a person you know dying. Did you move into a new place, you or your family before these started?

More
25 Jan 2012 23:31 #10 by DarkCloud
Can I suggest something: Can you remember everything about when you first saw this 'spirit'? Because writing it out in the greatest detail you can make it WILL give you at least a hint at what or who is there. Another question whether you want to answer it or not, did a relative on either side or either side of your partner leave or gift you something, not substantial, could just be a little figurine of something?

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Features