Login

Videos

Shadow on wall

More
22 Jan 2012 04:47 #31 by smeghead
Shadow on wall was created by smeghead
When I was around 10-11 yrs old I was awoken by my mother to get up for roller skating (it was a Saturday and they had rinks back then ;) ) Anyway. I woke up,and had a habit of putting my head at the end of the bed and stretching, weird kid....so, I had my head at the foot of the bed. All of a sudden I saw a 6"x6" square of white on the baseboard (the reason I know it was 6" was that was how tall the baseboard was). This perfect shadow appeared. It was just a shadow of a man. It had on a night cap, the ones that look like a Santa Clause hat, with ball and all. He also was wearing a nightgown. He would search in what I figured was a closet. His hands would disappear as he reached up then he would leave, come back and keep getting things out of his closet (all this is conjecture on the closet thing) This went on for 5 minutes or so. Then I coughed! He 'looked' my way, turned around, ran off AND the white light disappeared and flicked off like an old TV used to do when you turned it off! Anyone have any clue as to what this may have been?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Features