Login

Videos

Shadow on wall

More
23 Jan 2012 00:56 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Beasy wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: All within this 6"x6" square? Wow. Hmmm.

And why not? I can see stuff perfectly on a tablet of roughly that size.

Ahh, Beasy my friend, you know that's not what I mean. I understand 6" figure oddly enough, the TV tube effect is something new that I have not heard of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2012 00:43 #12 by Shenshen
Replied by Shenshen on topic Re: Shadow on wall
She saw him multiple times. That house was a bit weird, there were other activities going on along with that, like our toys constantly going off by themselves. We could ask that they be turned on, and when they would we would run out of the room in a giggly panic. We even had friends witness that happening, with different toys so we knew it wasn't just a malfunction in one. We thought it was kind of funny/scary, our friends were terrified.

More
23 Jan 2012 00:23 #13 by smeghead
Replied by smeghead on topic Re: Shadow on wall
WOW! And I with only 1 visit! You never seen it huh?

More
23 Jan 2012 00:08 #14 by Shenshen
I know she said stripey shirt but it must have just been different variations of blue or he wouldn't have been "the little blue man". He could definitely hear her because they scared each other! I remember hiding in the closet with her on his account.

More
22 Jan 2012 23:08 #15 by smeghead

Shenshen wrote: This reminds me of when my sister and I were young. She swears with one hundred percent certainty that a little (around the 6" range, interestingly enough) bluish colored man could be occasionally seen around our room. I absolutely believe her, she is not the type make something up that would make her sound loopy to others which is why I believe she keeps it between us. She was younger than me at the time, which is why I think she was probably more open to such things than I was. I am very glad to hear someone else has had a similar experience. :kiss:

Very interesting! Did she ever say how it was dressed? Could it hear you?

More
22 Jan 2012 23:06 #16 by smeghead
Very interesting. As for a sibling, I have a sister who is 4 yrs younger, but I am sure she could not have accomplished what I had witnessed. A TV could not have projected such a clear vision (we are talking mid '70s here).
Your Irish myth is interesting though. There is a history of alcoholism in our family (no Irish descendents though, not that it matters). He was searching for something. That was the one and only time I have ever seen 'it'. And it heard me cough, which is the weird thing if you ask me! I remember that 5 minutes as if it were yesterday!

More
22 Jan 2012 16:27 #17 by Shenshen
This reminds me of when my sister and I were young. She swears with one hundred percent certainty that a little (around the 6" range, interestingly enough) bluish colored man could be occasionally seen around our room. I absolutely believe her, she is not the type make something up that would make her sound loopy to others which is why I believe she keeps it between us. She was younger than me at the time, which is why I think she was probably more open to such things than I was. I am very glad to hear someone else has had a similar experience. :kiss:

More
22 Jan 2012 14:37 #18 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Shadow on wall

smeghead wrote: ...I saw a 6"x6" square of white on the baseboard (the reason I know it was 6" was that was how tall the baseboard was). This perfect shadow appeared. It was just a shadow of a man. It had on a night cap, the ones that look like a Santa Clause hat, with ball and all. He also was wearing a nightgown. He would search in what I figured was a closet. His hands would disappear as he reached up then he would leave, come back and keep getting things out of his closet (all this is conjecture on the closet thing) This went on for 5 minutes or so. Then I coughed! He 'looked' my way, turned around, ran off AND the white light disappeared and flicked off like an old TV used to do when you turned it off!...

This one is strange it doesn't follow any of the normal "Paranormal" cliche's.
A few questions, you say it was 6"x6", is it possible you were only seeing the 6" tall portion of a larger projection? Since the baseboard was only 6" would you have seen it if it had extended past that?

Just to verify, you don't have any siblings who may have been playing a trick on you, do you?

It almost sounds like the projection or reflection of a TV image. Except for the interactive aspect of it.

It has some likeness of a doorway from how you describe it, except most "doorways" are not really something you can visually see, but rather simply represent a path of entry from one existence to another.

The description vaugely resembles an Irish myth of an earth spirit named Cluricaune.

See below:

Cluricaune:
Origin: Ireland, element of earth

Appearance: Very well groomed little guy, about 18” tall, usually carrying a stein or a beer mug. He wears a red coat, blue stockings, a red night cap and silver buckled shoes, all neatly pressed and clean.

Personality: Always intoxicated, therefore usually jolly unless he finds a members of the household drinking in the wine-cellar. Then he gets frightening.

Relations: The Monaciello of Italy, who also guards wine cellars.

Human Interaction: The Cluricaune will protect a wine cellar, but will also take some of the wine for himself. They also follow a household to another home if a household moves.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 14:25 #19 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Shadow on wall
I would guess what you seen was a earth spirit there isn't a culture in this world that don't have some kind of folklore of a small earth spirit I feel if you were privilaged to wittness such a event you are a better person for it.What people think or not has no bearing what you seen. Thank You for sharing your experience

More
22 Jan 2012 13:07 #20 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Shadow on wall
It is a very curious story...although, many did wear those hats in history as a sleeping cap, etc. This could easily explain why the shadow had the hat on.

none the less, interesting story and welcome :)

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds

Features