Login

Videos

Shadow on wall

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 12:48 #21 by Beasy
Replied by Beasy on topic Re: Shadow on wall
As I said, probably unintentional, soetimes things can be read in different ways, that's all :) I think it's very curious too, I've never heard of this kind of thing before. It's funny how people see stuff in different ways, which is what I find so interesting about these discussions. I went to a 'dream interpretation' workshop and it was really interesting how different people dream in different ways. One person in her dreams always flies out of the window and travels around in her own body, looking down and can guide herself to different places. Another guy only has dreams involving 2 things - either a picture of a map (always out of focus) or faces of people he's never met. All these things come to him as pictures, he's never in the dream itself. My friend has predictive dreams. She has dreamed big world events before they happen. I usually dream about climbing along a narrow ledge and feeling as if I'm going to fall. Either that, or I'm somewhere where I suddenly relise I'm only in my underwear LOL!
I'm not saying that this shadow was a dream - just that it's interesting how people see/sense things in different ways. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2012 12:30 #22 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I don't even know how what I said could be taken as offensive. It's curious, that's all. Never heard of that. Isn't that a good thing?

More
22 Jan 2012 10:42 #23 by smeghead
Replied by smeghead on topic Re: Shadow on wall
LOL. I took karma from the 'sensitive witch' of the forum and gave it to you Beasy :P

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 10:34 #24 by Beasy

smeghead wrote: ....The story is true, happened years ago. My parents did have me in the '60s....coulda been an acid trip by proxy! lmao

Could be! I remember some weird stuff happening as a child. It's always put down as a vivid imagination or bad dream by your parents. Maybe it is, maybe not. I had a couple that really stand out in my memory, but my mum was always a fantastic storyteller with a theme around fairies, witches, goblins, elves etc , so that gave me a lot to think about as I drifted off to sleep after a bedtime story lol! Only 2 that really stick in my mind though which I often think about.

More
22 Jan 2012 10:23 #25 by smeghead
Ya know you are right. No sense in letting one rock in my shoe ruin the whole walk right?
The story is true, happened years ago. My parents did have me in the '60s....coulda been an acid trip by proxy! lmao

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 10:17 #26 by Beasy

smeghead wrote: I guess I will just not post here anymore. Thx for the chance to try to have this event explained.

Woah woah, come back please! Unfortunately there have been a couple of instances recently where replies have come across in a manner that has offended. It may be unintentional, but please don't think that everyone is thinking in the same way. A lot of people ARE genuinely interested which is why they join the group. Please do continue to post here. I've only been here for a couple of weeks and am finding it really interesting. :)

More
22 Jan 2012 10:04 #27 by smeghead
I guess I will just not post here anymore. Thx for the chance to try to have this event explained.

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2012 09:51 #28 by Beasy

TressesOfNephthys wrote: All within this 6"x6" square? Wow. Hmmm.

And why not? I can see stuff perfectly on a tablet of roughly that size.

More
22 Jan 2012 05:05 #29 by smeghead
Just as I figured. NM. BYe

More
22 Jan 2012 04:58 #30 by Tresses Of Nephthys
All within this 6"x6" square? Wow. Hmmm.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Features