Login

Videos

neone go to rhodes hall in atlanta on jan 13?

More
22 Jan 2012 14:03 #1 by crystalcross

StarryEyes wrote: ..i know better how things go and what to expect, and ways to do things next time....

Starry,

So glad that it was a positive experience for you. And also glad that you had someone there to experience it with you (your mother). Certainly sounds like you have the bug, and the quest is growing. One thing I would like to say is, although its great to learn from those who have done it before... ...use their knowledge as a resource, but not a gospel. Its new investigators like yourself who have the potential to bring totally new ideas into the mix us ol-foggies never thought of because we're very set and comfortable in what and how we do things. So, learn and use caution, but don't be afraid to add your own flare as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2012 12:56 #2 by StarryEyes
hey im still around, just work alot, i live in augusta, ga, and yes this was my first ghost hunt, in any capacity. i have to say that i wasnt totally crazy about having app. 13 folks per group, altho the group i was in seemed full of first time "investigators" also...so for the most it was a quiet setting. my mother and i had made up our mind we were goin all out, altho shy for the most, and asked lots of questions, trying to break the ice some and encourage others to participate also. our group leader is in a paranormal research group and was totally cool, helpful, and had great equipment. now that i have been to an investigation, i know better how things go and what to expect, and ways to do things next time. we are already checking out places online to see if we can visit in the near future. i loved every minute and experience i had, just wanted more time, and a tad less people =)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2012 23:30 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: neone go to rhodes hall in atlanta on jan 13?
Back to our regularly scheduled thread; hey Starry, where are ya? I'd like to hear all about your first spirit expedition experience.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:22 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
try the SOHO and NOHO galleries first GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2012 22:52 #5 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: neone go to rhodes hall in atlanta on jan 13?

Eclecticdealer wrote: Steven, NYC galleries have had shows with photos from stranger places, yours are very worth the inquiry. Just do it :kiss:
Paula ( formery Paulette and ED) lol

NYC huh? Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Thank you for the help ED. I will consider it.

More
17 Jan 2012 02:15 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
Steven, NYC galleries have had shows with photos from stranger places, yours are very worth the inquiry. Just do it :kiss:
Paula ( formery Paulette and ED) lol

More
17 Jan 2012 02:11 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Steven Matrix wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Orb Tour, huh. I wonder how they guarantee that? Throw some dust in the air, or maybe Orlando is already that dusty. If it's around the Orange Bowl, then the answer is automatically "yes."

Tress, don't you know anything? C'mon, you're the tour guide of the orb photo tour and you point in the air and say, "There's an orb right there, click the photo now!" Voila, you just earned your $15 per person. Lol.

While there is activity there other than orbs, I still maintain that 99% of orbs are nothing, with 1% maybe something.

You would suck as an orb tour guide Tress; you're just too honest. Lol.

Way way too honest :evil:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2012 01:48 #8 by Steven Matrix

Eclecticdealer wrote: STEVEN!!!!! you need to do a gallery show, your photos are drop-dead awesome

Thanks ED for the kind words; not sure how many people would want a gallery show of most of our cemescapes [cemetery landscapes]. Lol. But at least we have fun doing it.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2012 01:15 #9 by Steven Matrix

jbbiggs wrote: Are these with the IR filters?

Yep,

Or, you can send the camera off to someone who can take out the ir filter and you will have a fully dedicated ir camera. That is the preferred method IMHO.

More
17 Jan 2012 01:13 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
STEVEN!!!!! you need to do a gallery show, your photos are drop-dead awesome

Time to create page: 0.694 seconds

Features