Login

Videos

neone go to rhodes hall in atlanta on jan 13?

More
16 Jan 2012 13:14 #41 by crystalcross
Starry,

Thanks for sharing. I was not there, but I can imagine that it was fun. Although I have to say that even though I really like Chip and would gladly personally go on an investigation with him, I'm not a big fan of the mass investigation thing.

As a matter of fact, I'm not even a big fan of investigations with larger (more then 4-6) groups. I'm also not a big proponent of announcing the investigation location, although at times its a necessary evil. The problem with larger groups is that it becomes exponentially difficult to personally vouch for all the members attending, and you never know if some of the EVP's or other evidence you may collect may not be some noise that was introduced at the investigation.

We all know that its just way too easy to accidentally introduce sounds on EVP's which later can be mistaken as paranormal in nature. Well, add to the mix the possibility that someone may do that on purpose, and it somewhat invalidates many findings.

That's the danger of opening up any investigation to the general public. I do like Chip though, and would love to investigate with him someday. Just not at a big shin-dig. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2012 03:41 #42 by StarryEyes
i was just curious to see if neone was at the rhodes hall investigation with joe chin, nate lien and chip coffey on jan 13? my mother and i went, and it was phenomenal! this was our first official ghost hunt so to say, and we actually caught a few evps, i had my purse pulled, we smelled cigar smoke, and saw lots of shadows blocking out windows on the staircase. we had nice flashlight responses in our group also, ..it was so cool! one of the other groups was in the basement, and they had a spirit box, and they were asking questions, one being do the other men here bother you, ..and the clearest response came, it was a male voice that said "we will skin you alive" ...it was sooooo cool! i just wanted to share this, i am working on getting my evps uploaded and will share them when i do. so if neone else was there, please share your experiences please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features