Login

Videos

My favorite paranormal TV show

More
07 Jan 2012 20:33 #11 by Peek-A-Boo
I do enjoy The Dead Files, with medium Amy Allan and retired NYPD homicide detective Steve Di Schiavi. I have know Steve for many years, way before he started teaming up with Amy or had anything to do with the paranormal, he's as serious as a heart attack person.
Amy has a proven and tested track record and in my opinion wouldn't BS just for ratings, but again, just my opinion :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2012 20:22 #12 by zeptember
I agree why are the TV show's on paranormal hit the same spot all the time, I think they should go out to other places that have not been there before, it seems the same spirits do the same at times, but then I think about it and my butt would be there too to see what I can catch that others might of missed, there are some show's where the investigators yell at the spirits and the others are to soft with them, hehe..all I know is I would never ever yell at a Demon and call it sissy oh no way..that's all I need is for that thing to follow me home...I love the show Haunted on Animal Planet or sometimes Green Planet now I can see that as truth with the people...Have you seen the DVD The Haunted Boy I think it's called that I'll have to check, the investigators went back to the house where he was possessed by the devil and the demon is there still..and did a live investigation? creepy movie or investigation I should say..but I like all the shows just not sure what one is there for the spirits or tv time,,hehe.. :evil:

More
07 Jan 2012 19:40 - 07 Jan 2012 19:40 #13 by Peek-A-Boo
I still want to know what about non-Christian spirits, the yelling "JESUS" and spraying holy water ain't gonna work :silly: The contradiction between each TV group investigating the same place is too funny, so dramatic on one side and boring on the other. Demons wanna kill one group, at times I wanna too lol
Last edit: 07 Jan 2012 19:40 by Peek-A-Boo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghastly Girl

More
07 Jan 2012 08:11 #14 by Ghastly Girl
oh now that one actually looks interesting.. I will have to look for it thank you for the suggestion.

I do adore ghost adventures but more as my "Maury" or trash tv lol. I don't really enjoy the whole reality tv craze or sitcoms so watching Zak run around and "scream the demons" out of every dark building they can find is rather entertaining for when I run out of books to read lol.

More
06 Jan 2012 20:31 #15 by zeptember
I have never seen these two ladies before when they had a tv show, I would of loved to see them when they were on, are they still around or just doing cases with out show? thank you for posting video's will check them out tonight :)

More
06 Jan 2012 20:24 #16 by Peek-A-Boo
Brrrrrrrrrrrr, not that's spooky :sick: LOL

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2012 19:32 #17 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My favorite paranormal TV show

Eclecticdealer wrote: Steven, like Bieberism LOL :oops:

Exactly like bieberism, but even worse...paranormal bieberism. Lol. :dry:

More
06 Jan 2012 19:14 #18 by Peek-A-Boo
Steven, like Bieberism LOL :oops:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2012 18:49 #19 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My favorite paranormal TV show

TressesOfNephthys wrote: "You need to be educated and know what to do before trying contact, yelling "JESUS said" will not shield you and can cause even more harm.
Wish we could tell viewers, if you go to a garage sale and buy a Doctor's bag full of everything needed would you then open a practice?"

I know, right? I'm not a doctor, but I've seen them on TV.

What I think we're dealing with here ladies is what I would coin as "paranormal religion". You get the popular personalities who people look up to, watch their shows, listen and believe most everything they say, buy their books, t-shirts, etc. and they follow them. This is the same thing as in religion as when people take on the belief system as "absolute truth" and they follow those they believe in without question. I'm not knocking religion as I was in it myself for many years, but the fact remains that people believe and trust in those they follow. There's not necessarily anything wrong with that if it involves the truth.

I don't waste time watching paranormal TV because you have to sit for 60 minutes to extract 1-5% of truth [% points based on opinion only].

More
06 Jan 2012 18:31 #20 by Tresses Of Nephthys
"You need to be educated and know what to do before trying contact, yelling "JESUS said" will not shield you and can cause even more harm.
Wish we could tell viewers, if you go to a garage sale and buy a Doctor's bag full of everything needed would you then open a practice?"

I know, right? I'm not a doctor, but I've seen them on TV.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features