Login

Videos

Live spirit reading from picture!

More
23 Jul 2011 16:49 #21 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Pic 2: (Metalbabe)

This woman is born in the spring. More Aries/Taurus territory. She has the tendency to charge forward without thinking sometimes. There are people in her life that have been turned off by this, and others who feel uncomfortable around her for varying reasons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2011 16:33 #22 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ok, I will preface this by saying that reading the living isn't really my specialty but it is something that I would like to work on. Thanks to everyone who submitted a picture. Now lets hope I don't screw this up royally.

Pic 1:

This woman is a warm weather person. She likes back yards and sitting around a nice fire with friends. She may have been born in summer, later summer though, August or September, making her a Leo or Virgo. She's down to earth and will not hesitate to tell you to cut the shit if she thinks you need to be taken down a notch. She has a signature smell. Perhaps a certain perfume or a brand of cigarettes. Either way, when people hug this woman, they have an expectation of a personal scent that they find comfort in. People go to her for advice, mostly because of her no nonsense attitude--they know she will give an honest answer and not beat around the bush or tell them what they'd like to hear.

I'll continue to go through these, thanks for being patient.

More
23 Jul 2011 13:24 #23 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Errr ok I thought I was getting 1 pic lol... I will try to get through these this weekend.

More
23 Jul 2011 05:38 #24 by azg4
Im game
Attachments:

More
23 Jul 2011 04:59 #25 by metalbabe73
ok should be fun !
Attachments:

More
23 Jul 2011 04:29 #26 by romeosarabella

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Well maybe we can have a little test? All in good fun of course. If anyone wants to put a pic up of a random person I will try to read them.
2011-02-19 18.18.19.jpg
:)

ok go?

More
23 Jul 2011 04:28 - 23 Jul 2011 04:35 #27 by romeosarabella

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Well maybe we can have a little test? All in good fun of course. If anyone wants to put a pic up of a random person I will try to read them.

ok go?
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Jul 2011 04:35 by romeosarabella.

More
23 Jul 2011 04:27 - 23 Jul 2011 04:33 #28 by romeosarabella

ok go?
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Jul 2011 04:33 by romeosarabella. Reason: duplicate

More
22 Jul 2011 03:32 #29 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well maybe we can have a little test? All in good fun of course. If anyone wants to put a pic up of a random person I will try to read them. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy, metalbabe73, Teri_83

More
22 Jul 2011 01:02 #30 by Ghost-Fairy
i know a medium or psychic reads spirits who have passed.. but can they read a living spirit just by looking @ that person's picture?? Enlighten me somebody please???

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Features