Login

Videos

Live spirit reading from picture!

More
29 Jul 2011 00:09 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2011 23:14 - 28 Jul 2011 23:15 #2 by steelreality

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Ok pic #4--Steelreality=

You are a very pensive lady. Always thinking about something. I don't see you as a very intense/strong personality. I think you are more laid back and go with the flow. Because of this, people tend to think you aren't listening to them when you very much are. You are a listener, always listening, always studying. Sometimes you surprise people when you repeat back to them something they didn't think you heard. Because of your easy-going nature, people also think they are free to walk all over you. You've got to learn to stand up for yourself more and take control. You are a smart lady and deserve to have your voice heard. Don't let people ignore you because they have this preconception that you are a meek little wall flower. You are stronger than they think and you may very well shock them with your abilities one day.

Thank you, Tresses! You are more skilled than you give yourself credit for. Everything fits to a T for one point or another in my life. I have learned over time to stand up for myself although I did let people walk over me for many years. I have been enlightened and shown my own inner strength therefore now, I am stronger than I have ever been. I, now, rule my own life and my destiny. This was not always the case and I think you picked up on that fact.

Everything else...spot on! Kudos!

And I certainly do hope to shock them all with my abilities one day. I am still learning slowly to develop them. I haven't found a mentor or a guide to help me expand them as of yet. Maybe one day.

Thank you again!
Steel
Last edit: 28 Jul 2011 23:15 by steelreality.

More
28 Jul 2011 17:53 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ok pic #4--Steelreality=

You are a very pensive lady. Always thinking about something. I don't see you as a very intense/strong personality. I think you are more laid back and go with the flow. Because of this, people tend to think you aren't listening to them when you very much are. You are a listener, always listening, always studying. Sometimes you surprise people when you repeat back to them something they didn't think you heard. Because of your easy-going nature, people also think they are free to walk all over you. You've got to learn to stand up for yourself more and take control. You are a smart lady and deserve to have your voice heard. Don't let people ignore you because they have this preconception that you are a meek little wall flower. You are stronger than they think and you may very well shock them with your abilities one day.

More
28 Jul 2011 15:18 - 28 Jul 2011 15:19 #4 by steelreality

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

thanks, I'll take a look in a bit and see what I can do :)[/quote]

Thank you! I appreciate it! I will keep checking back!

I am assuming that I am photo #4??? :)
Last edit: 28 Jul 2011 15:19 by steelreality.

More
28 Jul 2011 03:02 - 28 Jul 2011 03:04 #5 by searchursoul
In this pic I feel a woman who is somewhat passive but doesn't really like to be. I feel someone who wants to fit in and has a hard time doing that at times. There is an innocence about her and I'm not sure where it comes from but its there. She is somewhat quiet at times but when u get to know her really open and fun! People may get the wrong impression from her and she is sometimes unsure herself.
Note: I am not a professional, its just for fun and practice. Thank you for lending your pic! :) Pic #2
Last edit: 28 Jul 2011 03:04 by searchursoul.

More
28 Jul 2011 02:58 - 28 Jul 2011 03:06 #6 by searchursoul
I understand what u mean about pic #3. I wont really post what I feel with that one, lol. Sometimes I see things that aren't all that pleasant. I'm not sure if he posted out of pure mockery or if there is some other negative feeling there, like a person who likes to control others. Either way I dont have a good feeling about it either Tress.
Last edit: 28 Jul 2011 03:06 by searchursoul.

More
28 Jul 2011 02:53 #7 by searchursoul
Yes the first pic! :)

More
27 Jul 2011 21:41 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys

steelreality wrote: Just in case anyone was wanting to practice some more on live spirit readings from photos. Here is mine.

Please do not feel obligated, anyone.....to have to read me. Just looked like too interesting to pass up.

If anyone does...let me know if you need anymore information to go along with the photo.

Thanks in advance!

thanks, I'll take a look in a bit and see what I can do :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelreality

More
27 Jul 2011 21:09 #9 by steelreality
Just in case anyone was wanting to practice some more on live spirit readings from photos. Here is mine.

Please do not feel obligated, anyone.....to have to read me. Just looked like too interesting to pass up.

If anyone does...let me know if you need anymore information to go along with the photo.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

More
27 Jul 2011 18:53 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Celeste, what do you feel about pic #3? I haven't gotten any feedback about it so I'm wondering how you would feel. I am by no means a professional *anything* so I am grateful to everyone who submitted pics and let me practice on them. But pic #3 makes me a little uncomfortable.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features