Login

Videos

Live spirit reading from picture!

More
27 Jul 2011 05:37 #11 by metalbabe73
what pic were you referring to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2011 05:20 #12 by romeosarabella
Cause you really hit the nail on the head lol!

More
27 Jul 2011 05:19 #13 by romeosarabella
Were you talking about pic 1?

More
27 Jul 2011 03:46 #14 by searchursoul
Ok...I'm definetly not a professional picture reader by any means but thought this could be fun.

I feel a woman here who likes to have a "good time" likes to party and maybe drink and smoke. A woman who has learned how to stand up for herself and can be loud at times but always means well. People might take her the wrong way because she can be somewhat bold at times. She is only like this due to her struggles growing up, I feel she needed to protect herself or someone else alot. She has a tough exterior but is really a lovebird at heart. :)

More
26 Jul 2011 02:38 #15 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ok I guess the consensus is I need to work on my birthdays but glad to hear I was right on the other stuff!

More
26 Jul 2011 02:23 #16 by romeosarabella
Thanks so much and you were right on except .the birthdate. I appreciate it very much. Kind of helps me believe in my powers as well when I test someone elses. I have just recently found a new friend and our conversation over beers lastnight somehow consisted of "I see dead people"....and "I hear them"...lol...great to know you all are here ..even greater to find my new friend is even more like me than I thought!

More
23 Jul 2011 17:28 #17 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thanks Rob, I don't really feel like I *have* to do anything. For some reason I thought there were way more than three pics. So it wasn't that bad. And I'm giving as much as I'm taking. Stretching my legs and learning to trust my instincts. Metalbabe is a Scorpio, which I should have known. I felt when I was writing her's that I was talking about myself, and I'm a Scorp. So I learn, and I get better. That's what makes this forum a good one: lots of like minds coming together, learning and feeding off each other's energies. But I do think 3 is enough for today. Anyone else want to have at it with these pics or other ones? Be my guest!

More
23 Jul 2011 17:12 #18 by crystalcross
One slight word of reason here.

First off to everyone posting pictures, I realize the topic was raised and an offer was made but please lets bear in mind that the sensitives, psychics, mediums and others who work with the metaphysical on this system are doing so out of the goodness of their hearts. They are not getting paid to do so, and many of them are here because it tends to be a sanctuary in which they can be open an honest about their abilities without persecution or being hounded to use their abilities.

Thank you very much Tresses for taking this on yourself, but at the same time I do not want you to feel like you HAVE to do anything. So thanks to you and all the others on here who are giving up their time and abilities. So everyone please be respectful of this.

Thanks to everyone, and have a great afternoon!

More
23 Jul 2011 17:03 #19 by metalbabe73
hi there, I sent you an email ! thank you again for your time in reading my pic

More
23 Jul 2011 16:58 #20 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Pic #3: (Azg4)

This is a nice guy who gets a bad rap by people who don't care to look past the superficial. He works with his hands and is in many ways an artist even though people might not think of what he does that way. I think the way people look at him has gotten him into trouble at times. I think people like to pick fights with this guy. People can't seem to look past and see he's the type that would come and fix your car on short notice. I have to say, I'm getting a little sick feeling thinking about this pic even though I think he is a good person at heart. I'm not sure what this means but somehow I feel like I've been thrown a curveball.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Features