Login

Videos

ParaTravellers at Bobby Mackey's

More
12 Mar 2011 05:47 #21 by crystalcross
We're all following you guys! Lots of guests watching from many different continents.

We're also watching the "Bobby Mackey" episode of Ghost Adventurers on Travel Channel as we await the time for your investigation. The GAC crew makes for a nice Prelude to your real live adventure.

Make sure to gear up, and don't forget to protect yourselves from bringing home uninvited "guests".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2011 05:44 #22 by irisheyes1223
Hi everyone its irisheyes and dementedwarlok from paratravellers, it is almost time for the haunt or hunt. Hope all of you are enjoying our live updates as they happen! Bobby mackey is on stage for his last set :( can't wait to talk to him more! hopefully pic after he is done! I am starting to get nervous about seeing hells gate but I am not scared! I know I can handle it! Hopefully we get amazing stuff! So far not too much activity but we have had some lights flickering on and off and noises in the womans bathroom. 2 girls screamed and ran out so funny! Happy hauntings and will get back to you as soon as possible on here and on twitter @paratravellers. Much love to you guys!

More
12 Mar 2011 05:22 #23 by crystalcross
Just a quick note. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not...

But Travel Channel currently is airing the"Bobby Mackey" episode of Ghost Adventurers.

The ParaTravellers are creating their own episode!

Go TEAM!

More
12 Mar 2011 04:39 #24 by crystalcross
I see we have some guests following along from London and Germany. Welcome and good morning to all of you. Make sure to stay tuned and follow along with the adventures and investigation of the ParaTravellers as they spend the night at Bobby Mackey's also known as "Hell's Gate".

And to Irish & DW, thanks for checking in and the pictures of the festivities and prelude to the investigation tonight or this morning.

More
12 Mar 2011 04:22 #25 by crystalcross
Picture posted for IrishEyes from ParaTravellers:

(DW & IrishEyes enjoying the Country music and southern hospitality at Bobby Mackey's)

Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2011 04:12 #26 by irisheyes1223
Hi everyone this irisheyes. From paratravellers! Ghost hunt start @1:15 am. So til then we are getting taking it all in and enjoy the people here. It is true when they say southern hospitaitly. Keep checking back for photos and comments by us paratravellers and ghostsnhaunts! Love you all!:cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
12 Mar 2011 04:10 #27 by crystalcross
As we patiently wait, its roughly 2 hours to go before the actual investigation begins. Demented Warlock and IrishEyes1223 are already at Bobby Mackey's enjoying the legend on stage. I see we've got quite a few guests following along. I'd like to ask you all to please register and sign in so that you can participate and chime in. Also meet us in Chat as we anticipate the investigation to begin.

Also, follow the ParaTravellers on Twitter.

I'll be reposting their photo's on here through the night for everyone to enjoy.

Stay tuned and follow along. Also, be ready for tomorrow night as they move on to the next adventure!

More
12 Mar 2011 03:54 #28 by crystalcross
The following is posted for DW from ParaTravellers:

Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2011 03:52 #29 by crystalcross

Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2011 03:49 #30 by crystalcross

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

Features