Login

Videos

ParaTravellers at Bobby Mackey's

More
09 Apr 2011 02:46 #11 by DementedWarlok
i agreee and also would like to note to the person who stole it. hope you get haunted for the rest of your life even if you return it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2011 01:45 #12 by crystalcross
Just a follow up :angry: , for those of you who ever wanted to visit the Historic Bobby Mackey's music world and see all the same sights that many before you have seen. Some thoughtless prankster has now made that impossible. The famous sign at "Bobby Mackey's" music world has been stolen. If you have any information about the where-abouts of the sign, or who has stolen it please contact us or your local police department. Likewise, if you have been approached by someone claiming to have the sign, please report it to us or your local police department. Whether you are a fan of the paranormal or not, whether you believe in hauntings or not, have the common decency to set this grievous mistake right.

More
14 Mar 2011 01:43 #13 by irisheyes1223
Dementedwarlok, Mike (), irisheyes! Mike sings with Bobby Mackey and is amazing!!!!!!!
Attachments:

More
14 Mar 2011 01:39 #14 by irisheyes1223
Dementedwarlok, Bobby Mackey, irisheyes :)
Attachments:

More
13 Mar 2011 20:43 #15 by crystalcross
And as the trip draws to a close, one final memory shared from the road on the return trip by the ParaTravellers.

And here's to many more investigations, may they all be as full!
Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2011 16:39 #16 by Chuckdaddy
Can't wait Bro. We should meet up the next time. I only live 20 minutes from Bobby Mackey's, and sadly never been there.

More
12 Mar 2011 14:49 #17 by crystalcross
Thanks DW! And no need to appologize. We all know you had a long night at the investigation. Everyone is looking forward to seeing all the pictures and recordings which you got.

Sounds like strange dreams indeed, just make sure you do several cleansing rituals. You do not want to bring anything back with you from there. Thanks for keeping us updated, and we look forward to Waverly next!

More
12 Mar 2011 14:18 #18 by JanetP1507
Wow! Interesting! Can't wait to see your pics and hear more about it!

More
12 Mar 2011 14:02 #19 by DementedWarlok
hello all! sorry we didnt post anything up lastnight! we were uber tired after having a good time. it was almost a 2 hour drive to Bobby Mackey's and at 3 am another 2 hours back. Will be going through the pics today and getting them up here ASAP! Once again I apoloigize for not getting the pics up that night.
Its true what they say about Bobby Mackey's. I had weird dreams about his place all night and i was pretty sure that i saw shadows moving in the room. i dont remember alot about my dream but i do remember i was at bobby mackey's in the basement and my right knee was hurting all night. it was one of those you think you were asleep sleeps. it was just plain weird.

More
12 Mar 2011 06:23 #20 by crystalcross
Investigation and the Journey to "Hell's Gate" should now be starting. It may be a bit before we hear from the ParaTravellers. But they'll be checking in as they can without interrupting the progress of the investigation.

Time to create page: 0.642 seconds

Features