Login

Videos

ParaTravellers at Bobby Mackey's

More
22 Apr 2011 16:54 #1 by frednorf
Its just so sad that stealing pissants ruin a good thing, the sign had history and hopefully it has powers that curse the thieves and make there life a living hell, just like the well at Mackeys. Well anyway theres been no info on the stolen sign after 5 weeks, they probably have it in there room using it like a poster, what a bunch of idiots, what goes around comes around and your dealing with stuff you have no idea what they can do to you so if your reading this I suggest you return the sign, stealing from the devils lair could possibly curse you and your family from here to eternity so bring it back or suffer unheard of torture and you will never amount to anything unless you think death row is cool

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2011 00:29 #2 by crystalcross

frednorf wrote: Ill even go around and pick up any psychics that can help us find this sign... ...LETS DOOOO IIITTTT

What a great idea! I'm hoping you get some great response to this! I know we have a great community of sensitives on this site. Not sure how many of our sensitive members extend into the Psychic realm, but I'm sure there will be some.

But I'm hoping one way or the other the sign is returned. It has no real monetary value since its a beat up old hand-written sign. But it does have historical value, especially in our community.

More
09 Apr 2011 19:35 #3 by frednorf
Ill even go around and pick up any psychics that can help us find this sign, just put your name and address and message me when we decide what day everyone will show up at Bob Macky's, I have a giagantic van that will hold 6 people comfortubly and ill take the psychics back home when were finished, LETS DOOOO IIITTTT

More
09 Apr 2011 19:30 #4 by frednorf
Lets get all the true psychics together and find this stealing punk, we need to invite them to bob Macky's to get a real true finding to where it is, will some psychics stand up to the challenge, ill drive down there from KC MO. on a min. notice to help if I can.

More
09 Apr 2011 15:57 #5 by DementedWarlok
wow no i did not realize that.

More
09 Apr 2011 15:31 #6 by crystalcross

MidnightAngel wrote: Mr. Mackey is VERY upset over this. We need to do what we can to help him.

Very true! I think this is an excellent example of a time when the entire Paranormal Community needs to unite together. We're millions strong, if we just all come together.

More
09 Apr 2011 04:11 #7 by crystalcross

DementedWarlok wrote: i agreee and also would like to note to the person who stole it. hope you get haunted for the rest of your life even if you return it!

You realize you may have taken one of the last pictures of that sign that there will ever be taken.

More
09 Apr 2011 04:09 #8 by MidnightAngel
Mr. Mackey is VERY upset over this. We need to do what we can to help him.

More
09 Apr 2011 04:05 #9 by crystalcross

DementedWarlok wrote: i agreee and also would like to note to the person who stole it. hope you get haunted for the rest of your life even if you return it!

You realize you may have taken one of the last pictures of that sign that there will ever be taken.

More
09 Apr 2011 04:00 #10 by crystalcross
I would be happy if they return it in one piece, even if they do it quietly during the night. Just want them to have it back. It belongs there.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Features