Login

Videos

Seeking Investigators

More
02 Aug 2011 05:42 #11 by CleParanormal

admin wrote:

We are actively seeking Paranormal investigators willing to work with us to create online live feeds of investigations.   We would work closely with you to make it possible at minimal cost, probably with existing equiptment you have.   Laptop or Android/iPhone/Windows phone is required.    Also seeking live feeds of paranormal occurances.   Do you have strange things going on in your house, and you would like others to help you monitor whats going on.   We can help you create a life feed.   Please contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information.   Or leave us a forum post.

We are interested!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teri_83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jul 2011 15:28 #12 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Seeking Investigators

crystalcross wrote: We're still looking for investigators or investigation agencies who may be interested in working together to bring live broadcast of your explorations.

From Spain you know that you can count us and of course we are happy to share with you materials or stories. A big hug to all

More
14 Jul 2011 14:51 #13 by polarice7000
Ok Ok, I'm Very Interested .. Let's get in touch as soon as possible .. Because there are many experiences in my city .. aih roaming What I want to show ..

More
29 Mar 2011 02:30 #14 by HGPI_Dave
Replied by HGPI_Dave on topic Re: Seeking Investigators
We are still very interested but the well is kinda dry until may we have a rumored haunted school we have been invited to just get in touch if you are interested

More
27 Mar 2011 03:06 #15 by crystalcross
Edrut,

Keep following the Paranormal 101 articles, and once you feel ready to go for an investigation let me know. You'll need something to record EVP's, and of course a destination that you have permission to access. Also a video recorder would be helpful.

We will help you once you're ready. To start with you may want to find some haunted locations, and perhaps just start with setting up surveillance. Looking forward to working together.

More
27 Mar 2011 02:09 #16 by Edrut_ScssrHnds
I would be interested but it's just me, and all I have is the "Entity Sensor Pro" on my phone.

More
25 Mar 2011 19:59 #17 by crystalcross
Just a note to all the Paranormal Groups and Agencies out there. We're still looking for additional groups and agencies to host live investigations with. We will work closely with you and your existing equipment to make it happen.

Just contact us if interested.

More
13 Mar 2011 19:47 #18 by crystalcross
As many of you probably already know, we had a successful weekend, many thanks to the crew of the ParaTravellers for allowing us to follow along as they conducted their investigation and met the nice folks at Bobby Mackey's and Waverly Hill Sanatorium in Kentucky.

Time now to plan the next live adventure. Here at Ghosts & Haunts we pride ourselves in being an independent organization and not tied to any particular group. As such we can work with many different paranormal agencies and private individuals to help them bring their investigations into the limelight. While at the same time giving all of our members access to the most up to date live information about ongoing investigations.

Any paranormal agencies, groups, or private paranormal investigators interested in teaming up with us, please let us know. We would be happy and honored to work together with you to make it possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: irisheyes1223

More
10 Mar 2011 04:58 #19 by crystalcross
Looking forward to it. And remember to list your agency in our Haunts directory under the category "Paranormal Agencies"

More
10 Mar 2011 04:15 #20 by HGPI_Dave
Replied by HGPI_Dave on topic Re: Seeking Investigators
Sounds great we have a dvr system I am going to try to get the rest of the team (there is only 4 of us) and see what everyone thinks and I will get back to you. thank you for this incredible opportunity
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Features