Login

Videos

Seeking Investigators

More
27 Jan 2012 02:04 #1 by crystalcross
Well folks we are still looking for Paranormal Investigation groups to participate in our Live Investigation process. So far Black Hills Paranormal Investigations and Alameda Paranormal have particiapted. Thanks to both groups for their hosting of investigations.

But we would love to have one or more investigation LIVE every week, so if there are other groups out there who have a DVR, a Laptop and a hotspot capable cell phone, please contact us. Especially looking for groups in UK and overseas. Would love to get some international Live Investigations going.

We'll help you get the tech set up. Just post a message here if you're one of the deciding individuals within a paranormal group, and lets talk! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2011 21:15 #2 by crystalcross
I'll contact you, yes we're very interested. I'll give you some software and links and we can feed it to the site.

More
01 Sep 2011 20:34 #3 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Dear ghost n haunts

my name is David from Ocean County Paranormal Research
on sep 17 we will be investigating the Absecon Lighthouse
in Atlantic city we have a 4 ch DVR AND LAPTOP and much more.
but we would have to ask the owners if they would mind doing this first

also how would we go about this. we are interested
and have many investigations lined up.

More
08 Aug 2011 03:40 #4 by CleParanormal
How many of your have a laptop with WiFi?
Yes

How many have an IR webcam that attaches to a laptop?
Nope

How many have a multi-channel DVR for investigations?
Nope

How many have an Android 2.2 or higher phone?
Iphone

How many have a camera with an EyeFi card?
Do have digital camera with a memory card

More
07 Aug 2011 15:58 #5 by crystalcross
Ok, so lets get this ship sailing. First off, lets take a tech poll here to see what the interested investigators have for tech.

How many of your have a laptop with WiFi?

How many have an IR webcam that attaches to a laptop?

How many have a multi-channel DVR for investigations?

How many have an Android 2.2 or higher phone?

How many have a camera with an EyeFi card?

Lets start there and get some base of what we're working with and then we can move forward. Just because its on the list above, don't assume its required. There are different levels of live investigation and I'm just trying to get a feel for how many groups we have at any given level.

More
03 Aug 2011 16:33 #6 by crystalcross
Just to let everyone know that I have not forgotten or ignored everyone who's wanting to join the Live Investigation teams. I'm working on formulating a note to everyone interested with information as to how to proceed.

There really is no "One size fits all" approach to this, since much of how we move forward depends on available equipment. Cell phones, laptops, web-cams, etc. Also on coverage in the area of the investigations. The most crucial aspect of this is to figure out how to get a reliable data connection which can be used to stream the audio and video. Once that is determined, then its a matter of finding some gear that will work to stream it. Can be as simple as a phone voice only connection. Or a phone video/audio stream. Or a laptop stream via a hotspot. Or a variety of different options.

Another option (lower-tech) is to simply coordinate with us to send pictures through the phone in a somewhat real-time manner as the investigation progresses. This can be done via the investigators or if you have a dedicated tech individual ,they can be located at a central location and forward information live.

There are so many ways to do this, and it really all depends on a case by case and sometimes even investigation by investigation basis.

More
03 Aug 2011 05:17 #7 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: Seeking Investigators
Cool! Thanks!

More
03 Aug 2011 05:03 #8 by CleParanormal

Teri_83 wrote: I would totally do this if I had equipment! I'll have to hurry and get some!

Chris Fleming is selling spirit boxes for cheap, check him out!

More
03 Aug 2011 04:27 #9 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: Seeking Investigators
I would totally do this if I had equipment! I'll have to hurry and get some!

More
02 Aug 2011 07:39 #10 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Seeking Investigators
I'd go for it but I need to know how would I be working, I have a lot of tasks, but I can and WILL squeeze this in. I find this important.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features