Login

Considering OUIJA BOARD

More
10 Apr 2012 23:32 #21 by piersond84
It does work. You just never know what is gonna happen. Just like you said sometimes you can't close that last door. I've used them many times. Sometimes playing around and sometimes I was looking for a certain person. I never got the person I really wanted to talk to though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2012 23:27 #22 by soodazed
yes it does work when you are the boss
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1dvsmama

More
10 Apr 2012 23:21 - 10 Apr 2012 23:26 #23 by soodazed
yeah it did get out of hand useing the board it was like we thrived on it , we needed it. i think it needed us, needed our energy. but in the end we were not able to close the last door,as i was still in my teens. my dad took it from me and my cousin and snapped it
amazing things did come true .we really messed iwth it and it messed with us. things happened that couldnt be explained. there is good in there but i would say mostly evil. and it was asking us questions. it wanted knowledge, trust, basically in truth the evil wants your soul
Last edit: 10 Apr 2012 23:26 by soodazed.

More
10 Apr 2012 23:12 #24 by piersond84
I've used them before and I wouldn't recommend them. You never know what is in contact with you. I can promise you, it's not who you think.

More
10 Apr 2012 23:04 #25 by CCIEvansville
I have used one, respectfully. And even seeing it first hand, I thiink it is dangerous. If you open a door that you can't close, don't touch the door. That's the way I look at it. I won't touch it ever again.

More
10 Apr 2012 22:49 #26 by bergenparanormal
"It works", sort of.

Unless you have a truly gifted sensitive who can hopefully monitor who is coming through or not, this can be dangerous. You are not necessarily going to find communication with the intended target. In fact, in my experience negative entities find this very easy to cross through.

I don't know of a single reputable group that uses these as part of their investigation, and I believe it is for a reason.

Believe me, if you haven't had a negative force attached to you, you don't want to.

More
10 Apr 2012 22:15 #27 by Tresses Of Nephthys
In my opinion, Ouija is like driving a car. If you know how to do it, and have taken the proper precautions, you are fine. If you haven't,then it can be dangerous. It can work, but doesn't really work for me. Then again, I haven't done it with anyone in a very long time. I just find other methods more reliable for me.

More
10 Apr 2012 17:52 #28 by Lucas
so... what do you all think of it? does it really work or not?

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features