Login

Considering OUIJA BOARD

More
11 Apr 2012 15:14 #11 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Considering OUIJA BOARD
I agree with you all... but ouija board is than actually very similar to, for exemple, flash lights... you still want to make a contact, just with a different method... and you can summone something evil in the almost same way than...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 05:25 #12 by packerfanvic
Ouija boards can be very dangerous. Even when you ask for someone specific, you can still get an evil entity pretending to be them. Closing the door once it is open can also be difficult depending on the entity that has come through. I have used them before and refuse to use them ever again. I also advise anyone thinking of using one to try alternate methods to communicate.

Personal experience is sometimes the only real education we get but use caution if one is to be used. Always have protection available and never use one while alone. Safety in numbers.

More
11 Apr 2012 05:08 #13 by Princesse
Not something i'd mess with.. Once a door is open you never know what may come in. But it all depends on the person.

More
11 Apr 2012 01:38 #14 by 1dvsmama
I must say I've enjoyed reading everyone's opinions on the use of the Ouija Board. Hopefully everyone is able to accept those of us who continue to use it.

More
11 Apr 2012 01:28 #15 by MIKE_EVP
very well said ghostman agree with you 100 percent

More
11 Apr 2012 01:26 #16 by BeingHaunted
Well considering I've had personal experiences with the Ouija board, I would say it works. I've had the planchette fly off the board on its own and impale itself into a wall. I've seen my friends haunted by a sprirt they contacted through the board. As a paranormal investigator, I consider it a HUGE no-no. But that's JMHO :)

More
11 Apr 2012 00:59 #17 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Considering OUIJA BOARD
I personally don't like Ouji boards, but I suppose they are no more dangerous then using any thing in particular as communication, as when you communicate you are in essence asking for them to contact and communicate with them.

I guess that would hold true with a Ghost Box (or modification under another name), flash lights ect.

I think before anyone takes the first step in opening the line to communicate they should be educated in who or what they may be dealing with, as well as what could happen by opening up that line , as well as ways to protect themselves both spiritually and physically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1dvsmama

More
11 Apr 2012 00:40 #18 by ghostman50
The Ouija board and its hidden dangers
Sometimes this is all quite harmless, and although the Ouija board users are misled, there is usually no permanent harm done. There is a very real danger however of some lower Astral beings having much darker and more sinister motives. Such dangers include a lower Astral being for example posing as a deceased relative. Once the lower Astral being has been able to convince the Ouija board sitters they are indeed a deceased relative, they will often be very manipulative, proceeding to request or even demand certain things to be done for them, mostly with view to increasing it’s own strength of presence within the material world. Such requests are often carried out by the Ouija board sitters without question, not wanting to risk upsetting or offending what they genuinely believe to be a deceased relative, friend or inner Spiritual beingLower Astral beings do not like dwelling in their dark worlds, and will very often seize any opportunity to take control of a physical body in the material world. This could in turn very easily lead to a full possession resulting in all sorts of potentially nasty problems, including but not limited to very severe psychological problems. The personality of the possessed person might change dramatically and for the worse. The only solution to such a state of possession, is to exorcise the being from the possessed person. This might all seem rather dramatic after what started out as an innocent party game, but it most certainly can and does happen, and accordingly all Ouija board users should know the dangers beyond any doubt before using a Ouija board, even as a party novelty.

The Ouija board should always be regarded as a potentially very dangerous instrument and preferably avoided altogether. Those insisting on ignoring these dangers should at the very least be aware of the type of being likely to made contact with, and what their real motives often are. Any being claiming for example to be a deceased relative should be thoroughly tested by asking questions to which only such a relative would know the answers. The same principle also applies to all beings purporting to be Angels, Archangels or famous people. Such beings will in reality know very little about Angels, Archangels or the famous people they purport to be, and can therefore be easily caught out. Again, it is very important indeed to remember this sort of behavior is a reason why these beings are dwelling in the lowest part of the Astral worlds in the first place; they simply cannot and should not be trusted under any circumstances unless fully tested by an expert who understand these dangers

More
10 Apr 2012 23:50 #19 by Tresses Of Nephthys
That's basically my rule #1: you must ask for someone specific. You wouldn't leave your front door unlocked in a bad neighborhood and you wouldn't put your home address up and invite everyone on Twitter or Facebook to your house (at least I hope not). Just a matter of common sense, right? lol

More
10 Apr 2012 23:39 - 10 Apr 2012 23:41 #20 by soodazed
that was one thing we never did. we never asked to speak to a certain person . we would open and ask are you evil? when it didnt answer or would just kinda move in cicles we would close it and try again until we got the answer. i really would pidd it off by spinning the pointer. it would swear at me after that. then weird stuff would happen( unexplained noises, shadows would happen) then i would have bad luck for three days
we had no fear of it, we thought we were in control ..my cousins mother had to bring a priest into their house cause of crap happening.
Last edit: 10 Apr 2012 23:41 by soodazed.

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Features