Login

Considering OUIJA BOARD

More
11 Apr 2012 20:02 #1 by MIKE_EVP
my mem was of a name called ZOZO google it if you like its some pretty wild stuff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 19:56 #2 by soodazed
talking about the Ouija brought back alot of memories.. ( things that i have forgotten about) i forgot about a name that did come up . which my cousin thought i made up . i just looked for it and wow i cant believe it does exist. Malfattore..i can honestly say that i was under the boards control ( now thinking about it) amazing how the evil can manipulate humans,

More
11 Apr 2012 19:07 #3 by MIKE_EVP
couldnt agree with you more Tresses Of Nephthys very well said

More
11 Apr 2012 19:00 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I agree, Becky. Anytime you open yourself to communication with the spirit realm, you put yourself at risk. This could mean, seance, Ouija, evps, ghost box, flash lights, etc etc. Rather than completely avoiding these methods, it is better to educate yourself and do some research. Do a prayer or chant of protection first.

More
11 Apr 2012 18:57 #5 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Considering OUIJA BOARD
I never actually used ouija board... and I probably won't... but it's nice to hear various opinions :)

More
11 Apr 2012 18:44 #6 by becky_ncps
let me say this i guess im bias to this subject bc i have seen and been on the other side of what could happen when using this divice nothing can prepare you for a neg spirit when or if it comes through when you get slapped scratched or have things thrown at you some people can deal with these things but there are others that would freak out for the people that say well i have used it nothing ever happen but it dosent meen it cant either once the door is open and let me say its just not the OUIJA BOARD but it could be evps all sorts of ways to bring in neg unwanted spirits demons are nothing to mess with if someone opens that door and dosent know how to shut it could be dangerous but with that said everyone has there own oppion and im just giving mine but i do respect the way you feel also Lucas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucas

More
11 Apr 2012 18:09 #7 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Considering OUIJA BOARD
Totally agree with you on that Tresses Of Nephthys :) every man is responsible for it's own decisions and acts

More
11 Apr 2012 17:53 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Like the article stated, this boy had a history of mental problems. Sounds like schizophrenia, or maybe he is just making up an excuse by blaming the board. David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) claimed a dog told him to murder people. Did a dog do that? Doubtful. And even if a Ouija board did tell him to stab his friend, it was up to him to carry that act out.

More
11 Apr 2012 17:44 #9 by becky_ncps
Teen stabbing suspect: Ouija board said do it

A Texas teenager charged in the stabbing of his 14-year-old friend said a Ouija board told him to carry out the attack, police said on Friday.The 15-year-old boy has been charged with attempted murder after stabbing his friend with a 4-inch knife on Feb. 29 in a wooded area behind a high school in Weslaco, a small town along the U.S.-Mexico border at the southern tip of Texas.
The victim was treated in intensive care for three days for a severe laceration to his intestine, Weslaco police spokesman J.P. Rodriguez said.
The alleged assailant, whose name was not made public, has no history of mental problems or criminal behavior, Rodriguez said.
"I'm not making excuses for the kid, but I think sometimes it's harder for them to separate reality from fiction," the police spokesman said. "This is kind of bizarre."
After stabbing him, the boy took his friend to a nearby auto repair shop so the owner could call an ambulance, Rodriguez said.
A third boy said that he witnessed the stabbing, and that his knife-wielding friend told the victim to say he fell on the blade, according to police.
Marketed by Hasbro, the Ouija board has a flat surface marked with letters, numbers and symbols. It is used in a seance game that is said to help players communicate with the dead.
Rodriguez called the case "a little eerie" but said investigators believe the boy used the Ouija board to rationalize the attack.
"He actually believed what the Ouija board advised him, that the friend was the cause of his problems," Rodriguez said. "That's kind of the incredible part.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 15:23 #10 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Considering OUIJA BOARD
I agree Ghostman It was stated over 2,000 years ago. and is still true test the spirit.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Features