Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi, I'm a new member and would like to say hello..

More
05 Aug 2011 15:51 #21 by zydecopolka
Welcome, Skarlet! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Aug 2011 12:10 #22 by crystalcross
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here! Always looking for more members!

More
05 Aug 2011 08:53 #23 by gnhadmin

SkarletRae wrote: Hello everyone :)

(So I start posting and don't even realize that I should have started here and introduced myself first... please excuse me.)

It is a pleasure to be here and I'm happy to be part of your group. It's a great site and I hope to explore more of it as I go along.

My name is Skarlet. I've been involved in the paranormal for decades - over 30 years. It's great to see that now there are more people involved and active, whereas, even 10 years ago, it was hard to find many interested in the paranormal. Not to mention paranormal investigators. It makes me tremendously excited to see so many younger groups doing what they're doing. :) Kudos, guys!

It's also very cool that there is this site, where people of similar ilk can gather and share.

About myself...I, personally, don't investigate or collect information. Being very old fashioned, I just help, advise, mentor and if need be, eliminate.

So again, please allow me to express my excitement for joining all of you. Looking forward to, hopefully, getting to know you guys.

Wishing you all a lovely evening. :)

Honestly, how can you eat soooo much sweets? :D I would give up after just ONE choclate cookie... might be because I'm fed :) I share the excitment, also ;) goooo KARMA ;) yep you know who it is :P anyway Skarlet, yeah asd far as friendship goes, you're on my team! And watch out for strays, some nasty things out last night, I almost got maimed...

More
05 Aug 2011 04:24 #24 by Chris1GCPI
Hello! Welcome to the fray! ;)

• SkarletRae
  • SkarletRae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 03:39 #25 by SkarletRae
Hello everyone :)

(So I start posting and don't even realize that I should have started here and introduced myself first... please excuse me.)

It is a pleasure to be here and I'm happy to be part of your group. It's a great site and I hope to explore more of it as I go along.

My name is Skarlet. I've been involved in the paranormal for decades - over 30 years. It's great to see that now there are more people involved and active, whereas, even 10 years ago, it was hard to find many interested in the paranormal. Not to mention paranormal investigators. It makes me tremendously excited to see so many younger groups doing what they're doing. :) Kudos, guys!

It's also very cool that there is this site, where people of similar ilk can gather and share.

About myself...I, personally, don't investigate or collect information. Being very old fashioned, I just help, advise, mentor and if need be, eliminate.

So again, please allow me to express my excitement for joining all of you. Looking forward to, hopefully, getting to know you guys.

Wishing you all a lovely evening. :)

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Features