Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi, I'm a new member and would like to say hello..

More
08 Aug 2011 21:35 #11 by metalbabe73
hey P.I Christophe - do you read people? Ive read several of your posts to people and was just wondering..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2011 20:54 #12 by gnhadmin
Of course Skarlet, it is only that I connect to you well and you probably don't know me from this life at all, maybe from a past one, since I feel great sympathy towards you, sorry for me acting that way but I've been ascending (learned about this just few hours ago) and my mind is being distorted. I am in the spirited world most of the time, it is a hard exposure, I almost lost my mind yesterday for the sake of the Astral plane. Grounding is important, I give you that so if at all we know each other it is from a past life :) simply present I am here within and I channel every message I post on this forum and I am not distraught by the lack of faith, some people just don't get it and it is not a matter to me. I don't really care for other peoples opinions hence I am percieved on the extremes. Sorry if you felt bewildered, now I am back to my own self, more or less. I have also physical symptoms of asscenions, physical injuries show up, like my join in my left foot has swollen, and it is numb, cold, the healing of my body is comencing (my body has been heavily ruined by chems) and well now I am a lot better :) wishes of benevolence and my blessings to you!

KK

• SkarletRae
  • SkarletRae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Aug 2011 19:41 #13 by SkarletRae

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Skarlet I meant I am stuffed, I was, I ate a lot back then ;) so yeah stumped huh? oh really actually I know you had it coming didn't you? :P XD yeah I knew you knew :) also yep I agree with that and no, nothing wrong with it :) also thanks for that Navajo visitor, you were right I was the one to help him :D And no you don't know me on this plane of existance. But we do know each other for some time now ;)

Trust me, and please cut down on sugar :D

KK

Hey there KK... well, so now you have me double stumped. That's probably because I ONLY use my gifts when I wear my professional hat and not in my personal life... but then again if you say you know me, then you should know that about me too... lol. Seriously, though... kindly tell me who you are and how you know me. I'm sure you don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Wishing you a great day and will await your reply. :)

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Aug 2011 19:34 #14 by SkarletRae

Grupo Alpha wrote: Welcome to the forum friend

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it. Wishing you a great day. :)

More
06 Aug 2011 07:32 #15 by gnhadmin
Skarlet I meant I am stuffed, I was, I ate a lot back then ;) so yeah stumped huh? oh really actually I know you had it coming didn't you? :P XD yeah I knew you knew :) also yep I agree with that and no, nothing wrong with it :) also thanks for that Navajo visitor, you were right I was the one to help him :D And no you don't know me on this plane of existance. But we do know each other for some time now ;)

Trust me, and please cut down on sugar :D

KK

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 21:49 #16 by Grupo Alpha
Welcome to the forum friend

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 20:31 #17 by SkarletRae

zydecopolka wrote: Welcome, Skarlet! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi and thank you for the welcome.

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 20:29 #18 by SkarletRae

crystalcross wrote: Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here! Always looking for more members!

Thanks...glad to be here. :)

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 20:28 #19 by SkarletRae

Honestly, how can you eat soooo much sweets? :D I would give up after just ONE choclate cookie... might be because I'm fed :) I share the excitment, also ;) goooo KARMA ;) yep you know who it is :P anyway Skarlet, yeah asd far as friendship goes, you're on my team! And watch out for strays, some nasty things out last night, I almost got maimed...

Hi and thanks...I have to figure out this KARMA thing...have no idea what it is yet.

But you know what?.....you've got me TOTALLY stumped...I know who you are? ???? ???? who are you?

chocolate cookies??? huh?

you're fed??? *scratcing head* ???

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 20:24 #20 by SkarletRae
Hey Chris... Thank you for the welcome.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features