Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi, I'm a new member and would like to say hello..

• SkarletRae
  • SkarletRae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Aug 2011 19:13 #1 by SkarletRae

CleParanormal wrote: Hello and welcome!

Hi there and thank you for the welcome :) Have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2011 01:05 #2 by CleParanormal

More
09 Aug 2011 06:45 #3 by gnhadmin

SkarletRae wrote:

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Of course Skarlet, it is only that I connect to you well and you probably don't know me from this life at all, maybe from a past one, since I feel great sympathy towards you, sorry for me acting that way but I've been ascending (learned about this just few hours ago) and my mind is being distorted. I am in the spirited world most of the time, it is a hard exposure, I almost lost my mind yesterday for the sake of the Astral plane. Grounding is important, I give you that so if at all we know each other it is from a past life :) simply present I am here within and I channel every message I post on this forum and I am not distraught by the lack of faith, some people just don't get it and it is not a matter to me. I don't really care for other peoples opinions hence I am percieved on the extremes. Sorry if you felt bewildered, now I am back to my own self, more or less. I have also physical symptoms of asscenions, physical injuries show up, like my join in my left foot has swollen, and it is numb, cold, the healing of my body is comencing (my body has been heavily ruined by chems) and well now I am a lot better :) wishes of benevolence and my blessings to you!

KK

Hi KK,

Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it and understand what you're saying. I'm glad to hear that you're better physically and please DO be careful not to get injured. It's not a good thing. Things, spiritual, can drain. You know that medium, John Edwards (sp?), well when he started his tv show years ago, he worked a LOT. He started getting bags and dark circles and started looking drained. That's because he did too much metaphysical stuff. I know I've had physcial symptoms of being drained if I work too much. So do be careful.

Ok, so you have me curious.. especially since you say you feel an afinity towards me? :) That's sweet and thank you for sharing that. One thing you're totally right about.. I have to watch my sugar intake. So you know what?... I'd love to see what you look like, just to see if there is something I pick up towards you... an afinity or sympathy, as you called it. Are you going to post your photo on your profile? Just cuious.

Ok, well have a great evening... what IS your name... I'm sure it's not KK :P ;)

Blessings.... :)

My name is cheeky cheeky Slim Sha... My name is actually KK aka Krzysztof Krzyzanowski :) added the picture too...

KK

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Aug 2011 02:29 #4 by SkarletRae

undertaker1 wrote: Welcome aboard. I hope you like and get as much from the site as most of us have. This is really a great place to come for help and fun.

Thanks, undertaker1. I appreciate your welcome. It seems like a great place, especially since I enjoy connecting with those who are of similar ilk.

The paranormal has been my life's work for over 30 years... it chose me, I didn't choose it (would have been a lot happier without it... lol), but sometimes you have to do what's put in front of you. So it's great to participate with good people who are into the same thing.

Wishing you a great night :)

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Aug 2011 02:23 #5 by SkarletRae

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Of course Skarlet, it is only that I connect to you well and you probably don't know me from this life at all, maybe from a past one, since I feel great sympathy towards you, sorry for me acting that way but I've been ascending (learned about this just few hours ago) and my mind is being distorted. I am in the spirited world most of the time, it is a hard exposure, I almost lost my mind yesterday for the sake of the Astral plane. Grounding is important, I give you that so if at all we know each other it is from a past life :) simply present I am here within and I channel every message I post on this forum and I am not distraught by the lack of faith, some people just don't get it and it is not a matter to me. I don't really care for other peoples opinions hence I am percieved on the extremes. Sorry if you felt bewildered, now I am back to my own self, more or less. I have also physical symptoms of asscenions, physical injuries show up, like my join in my left foot has swollen, and it is numb, cold, the healing of my body is comencing (my body has been heavily ruined by chems) and well now I am a lot better :) wishes of benevolence and my blessings to you!

KK

Hi KK,

Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it and understand what you're saying. I'm glad to hear that you're better physically and please DO be careful not to get injured. It's not a good thing. Things, spiritual, can drain. You know that medium, John Edwards (sp?), well when he started his tv show years ago, he worked a LOT. He started getting bags and dark circles and started looking drained. That's because he did too much metaphysical stuff. I know I've had physcial symptoms of being drained if I work too much. So do be careful.

Ok, so you have me curious.. especially since you say you feel an afinity towards me? :) That's sweet and thank you for sharing that. One thing you're totally right about.. I have to watch my sugar intake. So you know what?... I'd love to see what you look like, just to see if there is something I pick up towards you... an afinity or sympathy, as you called it. Are you going to post your photo on your profile? Just cuious.

Ok, well have a great evening... what IS your name... I'm sure it's not KK :P ;)

Blessings.... :)

More
08 Aug 2011 23:40 #6 by metalbabe73

More
08 Aug 2011 23:30 #7 by gnhadmin
Thank you Metalbabe :) I do think so, although not everyone likes it, I don't even ask for appreciation, it is something I don't crave, I only want to do my stuff, which is help.

More
08 Aug 2011 23:17 #8 by undertaker1
Welcome aboard. I hope you like and get as much from the site as most of us have. This is really a great place to come for help and fun.

More
08 Aug 2011 22:33 #9 by metalbabe73
i think its very interesting ! and I think you seem very friendly and willing to offer your gifts..

More
08 Aug 2011 21:52 #10 by gnhadmin
Indeed I do Metal not everyone likes it though...

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds

Features