Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Maybe I'm Crazy?

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 05:34 #21 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
See Teri, told ya so lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 05:28 #22 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Hi Teri! Welcome to the board. I am here for you to talk to. I am a psychic medium, so I know the feeling of having the paranormal interfere with your sleep, and it is frustrating. It sounds to me like you some sort of gift with the paranormal. I am here to listen to all of your experiences, if you'd like to share, and help you find a way to deal with them. You can leave another message on the board, message me on the site, or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., if you'd like. Just know that you are not crazy, nor are you alone.

Cassie

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 05:28 #23 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Welcome Teri! You came to the right place. There are a lot of people, including me, who have similar issues...hence the user name sleepy1md lol...and do not judge.
You are not crazy. I have the same problems and I am learning to deal with it for the first time in all my adult life...I'm 39. I am a newbie sensitive, if you will lol, but I am also sensitive to animals and have been all my life. There are tons of people here who have gifts, are in paranormal groups and even some psychic mediums as well as people who are just plain interested in the paranormal. Just know you are not alone.

More
05 Jun 2011 05:20 #24 by Teri_83
Maybe I'm Crazy? was created by Teri_83
:blink: Hi! I'm new here. Name's Teri. I've had many, many experiences. So now I have things happen every day and it's starting to interfear with my sleep. At this point I feel kinda crazy. I'm not really sure what to think any more. Any ways, I came here to talk to people who can relate and not judge. (Not my skeptical husband.)

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features